Done / Completed Done. Thank you.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darthgarth

Re: Jurassic Park Cryocans / Final Count

Awsome prop, I got one, I got my brother one, I'm lucky my sisters not into Jurassic park

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You don't want to miss out on this. Get one while you can!

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I already have one of these and my brother when he saw it said it was the coolest thing he had ever seen.....excellent work

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey guys. Just a quick note. No reason to PM me, now. It's better if you simply chime in here and I will go down the list and contact everyone at the appropriate time. It's all in my first post. Thanks.

Your interest is appreciated. :thumbsup

-Rylo

bkay

I'm in for one, been wanting one for years! thanks!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm watching and writing everyone down. :thumbsup

-Rylo

JERSEYGL

Count me in for this soft reserve, I've been building cash in the bank for when you were planning another run. =)

InGen1993

I already have one of these.

I am a MASSIVE Jurassic Park fan and I would've been extremely upset if one tiny detail had been off about it... But it was p e r f e c t.

I can't recommend these highly enough, Rylo did a fantastic job! :D

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Check's in the mail, boys! Thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup

-Rylo