Done / Completed Done. Thank you.

Re: Jurassic Park Cryocans / Final Count

Oh, yeah. One more thing and I gotta let this thread die since I've started the 2nd chance thread:

I've left feedback for everyone who participated in this run. Thanks to those who bothered to reciprocate.

It's important to use our feedback system. For years, we had people begging and complaining for some sort of system to hold sellers and buyers accountable. Now that there's one in place, people can't be bothered to use it. The feedback system provides (at a glance) a snap shot of a given members reputation among their piers. It helps the new guys get an idea of who our 'above board' people are. As a seller, I've refused to work with some members for lack of or poor feedback and I always check a sellers rating. This thing works both ways.

With that, support our community and and use it! Buyers and sellers alike.

-Rylo

Badgers Tuts. Check your PMS.

Customs is holding your cryo for pick-up. Just putting this out here in case you're watching the thread instead of your inbox.

Last edited:

I feel like I’m extremely late to the party. Are you still making the cryocan stand/display ? Would love to make a purchase on one if so!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back