Does anyone know Jamief123 (Jamie)

Ya the mods have been great.

I didn't think I would get the money or blu rays. But fort he would atleast reply to others

I posted on the TPZ the owner/mod said this isn't what trek stands for and want let it stand,jamief123 hasn't replyed to any of there emails/PM'S but they are willing to assist him steal from others by not passing this info on.

You need to be careful what you say about the TPZ. They might suspend you for mentioning anything about them on another site, which they have been known to do in the past.

You need to be careful what you say about the TPZ. They might suspend you for mentioning anything about them on another site, which they have been known to do in the past.

I've never known the owner/staff at TPZ to have a [EDIT: a certain word has been removed by request and substituted for this word] rigid mentality...
Just the opposite actually, they have a very liberal management style and grant members
a level of freedom unmatched anywhere.

Last edited:

Jamief123 has been banned from the RPF, this thread will stay open for information gathering, but we don´t want any piling on or "told ya so". So as usual, if you have nothing to add, please don´t post.

Michael
RPF staff

Thank you for all your help. The comment on mods was about me and the TPZ only I have asked for my account to be deleted as I don't agree with there ways.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back