Does anyone know Jamief123 (Jamie)

VaultUK

Does anyone know jamief123(Jamie) I brought all 3 season of star trek TOS blu ray from him on the 14 aug and have not got them. He offered a refund way to fast the first time I asked for info on when he sent them,his got no tracking or proof of post and since I asked him a week later for the refund his not logged in to therpf since 23 sept (not aug) or reply to several emails I have sent him.

This guy has has taken me for a ride his action have showed this please be careful and don't deal with him.

If anyone has info could you email me at kapow2009@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks. Jon

Last edited:
I have done business with him in the past and true he is sometimes slow to ship, I always received my stuff. Just try and keep the lines of communication open.

I have emailed jamief123 every day since starting this topic and still no reply. He hasn't logged on since 23/09/2011.

Thank you all for all your help. I can't see him coming back to TheRPF and it's a dame shame. All this for $101 what some people will do for money.

What a shame. He seemed like an OK guy :(

If you paid by Paypal linked to a card, file a charge back though. You'll be covered and you'll get your money back.

My emails that I'm sending to him are now being send back as unable to deliver.

This could be a fault but I think his bloke my email address.

This is incredibly odd. I've had quite a few transactions with him in the past with absolutely no problems (a little slow to ship, not too bad though).

Hope things work out for you. :(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back