Steven W Stull. Airwolf Helmet. I'm out $1,600

Yeah. :confused: :mad:

I keep hoping to get a message from him that he was terribly ill, or locked in an asylum, but he feels much better now and I will receive my helmet soon. One can dream.
Understand!! I’m finishing out the holiday season with hope too, but know it’s likely forlorn. Will start legal pursuit in January. Keep you posted.

Understand!! I’m finishing out the holiday season with hope too, but know it’s likely forlorn. Will start legal pursuit in January. Keep you posted.

That would be great. Thank you for keeping me informed. In addition to everything else I am genuinely curious what happened. He delivered 185 amazing helmets over 16 years. Took #185 back to adjust. Said 186-188 were nearly done in the Spring. What the heck happened?

Thanks again.

Tom

Thought I would bump this up to see if anyone has heard anything?

The man delivered 185 helmets and then was finishing the last three and disappeared. I really think he may have died. I sent a letter with all our emails, contact info, etc to his address but never got a response.

What really sucks is not only losing $1,600 but more that I don't have the helmet, as I have mentioned before. If someone making Vader helmets screwed me over at least there are other options to get one. Steve was it for Airwolf helmets.

I have been really lucky in this hobby and had very few problems. I knew I would get screwed over eventually, but why did it have to be my 1984 dream helmet that has only one maker

?????????

I really think he may have died.
If that’s the case, then we can hardly say he scammed anyone, and this would just have been one unfortunate event. I’m not sure his family would even know how to proceed, or even know what he owed to whom. Let’s hope that he didn’t pass, and that he will make good on everything.

If that’s the case, then we can hardly say he scammed anyone, and this would just have been one unfortunate event. I’m not sure his family would even know how to proceed, or even know what he owed to whom. Let’s hope that he didn’t pass, and that he will make good on everything.

I hope so. I am not mean enough to wish he was dead instead of scamming. I hope he is alive and just a scammer, but just barely.

I did explain everything just in case a family member got the letter and found three helmets in his garage.

I don't even get mad when I think about it at this point. Just sad. I was really looking forward to this helmet. Probably more than any other and I have 35 helmets.:(

I hope so. I am not mean enough to wish he was dead instead of scamming. I hope he is alive and just a scammer, but just barely.

I did explain everything just in case a family member got the letter and found three helmets in his garage.

I don't even get mad when I think about it at this point. Just sad. I was really looking forward to this helmet. Probably more than any other and I have 35 helmets.:(
Sending you a PM

They uploaded a video to their YouTube channel a couple weeks ago, so it seems like Airwolf Themes is still active. However, the link to the replica helmet page on the website just directs to an About Us page now.

They uploaded a video to their YouTube channel a couple weeks ago, so it seems like Airwolf Themes is still active. However, the link to the replica helmet page on the website just directs to an About Us page now.

Yeah, I have contacted them several times. They just said they have nothing to do with Steve. Later when I saw they still had his info on their page while I and several customers had been screwed I suggested they take it down, but never heard back.

I make no claim as to veracity of info. (Just watched too many Scooby Doo shows, where the mystery leads to justice...)
You might be able to get to him through Pamela Goans who apparently is the owner on record of the location of his business.

1. Steven Stull:
STEVEN W STULL
Incorporator SWS Enhancement Systems
789-map-location-toolbar-selected@3x.png
spacer
12 Windsor Ct.
Dawsonville, GA 30534

2. SWS ENHANCEMENT SYSTEMS INC. in Dawsonville, GA | Company Info

SWS ENHANCEMENT SYSTEMS INC. is a Georgia Domestic Profit Corporation filed on August 29, 2018. The company's filing status is listed as Admin. Dissolved and its File Number is 18106964.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is United States Corporation Agents, Inc. and is located at 1420 Southlake Plaza Dr., Morrow, GA 30260. The company's principal address is 12 Windsor Ct., Dawsonville, GA 30534.

The company has 2 contacts on record. The contacts are Steven W Stull from Dawsonville GA and Steven William Stull from Dawsonville GA.

3. 12 Windsor CT, Dawsonville, GA:

Owner Information​

GOANS PAMELA
12 WINDSOR CT
DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534

Goans Healthcare Partners, LLC was registered on Jan 01 2019 as a domestic limited liability company type with the address 12 Windsor Court, Dawsonville, GA, 30534.
Email: Pgoans@nthrive.com
linkedin.com/in/pamela-goans-2920625a
1684343830603.png

I really hope there is a online public security camera with history, so we all can watch what transpires at this location. :lol:

TazMan2000

I found an address online (airwolf themes had it in their description at the bottom of the page)
Steven W. Stull, 12 Windsor Court, DAWSONVILLE, GA 30534, USA

This is the address I had and sent the checks to. I also sent all emails, copies of checks, etc. to this address, but never heard back.

I will try all the other info.

Thanks so much. It is really appreciated.

Tom

I really hope there is a online public security camera with history, so we all can watch what transpires at this location. :lol:

TazMan2000
Or whoever goes there, have friends filming the whole encounter, not only for their safety, but for our entertainment. Lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back