Does anyone have Little Orphan Annie Decoder pin letter from Christmas Story

jasonw2112

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I need the letter that comes with the decoder pin in the mail, that has the logo and all that stuff. Anyone have this? A screen grab or anything? I'm working on a Christmas project for my dad, so anything would help.

YouTube - Be sure to drink your Ovaltine

decodermovie.jpg

Here's the envelope it would have come in
annie_0.jpg

envelope.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks! It's a start!
I never bought the movie cause they show it for 24hrs every year! I'll give youtube a shot!

Thanks, again

I've had that on my to-do list for forever. I have all the material to do the major award western union telegram as well. I have the ROA actual pamphlet which came with them too, but the screen-used one is a fabricated piece.

Oh yeah... as far as paper props go, my screen accurate Boy's life should be here any day, and I just need to put the finishing wraps on the fabricated Red Ryder ad on the back cover...

Well I'm having a little trouble straightening the pamphlet up, so I can print it out. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks.

Not sure if this helps at all, I redrew the graphic from the pamphlet and straightened it out. Not sure what the copy at the bottom says but this should get people started.

RadioOrphan.jpg

Sweet!!!!! I've been going crazy tring to figure this out on the graphics program I'm working with! That's eaxctly what I was needing!
Thank you!!!

Just did a search and found this pic. It's of the Little Orphan Annie Secret Society Rulebook, the top part is different, but I'm guessing that the bottom text is what's shown on Ralphie's (rulebook)?

2niv6m1

Here is my stab at it. Used the text from a real one. And here is the decoder too.

thomas;)

roaf.jpg

6a00e550caa66d88340120a.jpg

I will work on the letter next.

t.

Re: Little Orphan Annie Secert Society pamphlet, pin letter from Christmas Story

O.k. Here is my attempt on a completed Orphan Annie Secret Society pamphlet. It just needs some trimming, folding, and it's ready!
I have the letter finished, I just have to convert it before I can post it. Oh, and many thanks for everyone helping me with the screen grabs!

attachment.php

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back