(Doctor Who) Twelfth Doctor Coat help

shango113

Hey so first time posting here, I had no idea where to look/ask and I thought here would be a great place to start!

So basically, I'm looking for the navy/black frock coat with the red lining that the Twelfth Doctor wore. Any long frock coat would be helpful but that's the one I'm aiming for. I've had a search around and seen some fantastic replicas people wear but not were they purchased them from. I've come across a website called BaronBoutique that seems to be quite good quality and price for a hand made coat based on reviews so that's an option. Of course it would be lovely to just get an original Crombie coat which I believe is what Capaldi is wearing, but I don't exactly have $2700 to spare :lol:.

I'm based in South Australia, any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your budget and what level of accuracy are you going for? I've only heard good things about the Magnoli Replica, though that might be a bit expensive for some. You could always try your luck on ebay for one of Abbyshot's licensed replicas. I'd steer clear of their velvet one, though, it's not great.

Oh I completely forgot to mention a budget! To be fair anything that is reasonable would be fine so I'd guess $200-300 would be the most for me.

I'm not after super accurate, moreso as long as the style and look matches, thanks for your help!

I always think Magnoli is worth it but since that’s out of your price range look here.

People used the site Itailor to great success, just be sure ask them to put the lining all the way to the edge.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back