Doctor Who - A Journal of Impossible Things (Novelized Version)

Bugger, computers and myself don't go to well!! Everytime I click the link all I get are hundreds and thousands of numbers and letters (codes I suppose), all I can say is I'm using a Mac does this matter?

Scratch that, got it... Many thanks great piece of work I must say!!! Torchwood book is now being shipped!!!!!

Needed some incentive to finish mine too, so while I was at Borders tonight I picked up a copy of Pack Animals. Hopefully now I'll get it finally done and printed to wrap around my book. Gives me a new book to read at night too I guess haha.

Um. There is a cover available on page 12 of this thread courtesy of Risu. It is more than hi-res enough to cover the novel used in filming. (K's,capitals and the word "on" are useful things you know :))

Here are some pics of my cover, thanks loads Risu.

Last edited:
Bugger, computers and myself don't go to well!! Everytime I click the link all I get are hundreds and thousands of numbers and letters (codes I suppose), all I can say is I'm using a Mac does this matter?

Also using a mac (not by choice, but anyways) and having same problem.

How'd you fix it?

Also using a mac (not by choice, but anyways) and having same problem.

How'd you fix it?

Ctrl + Click* on the link and choose "Download Linked File" then open it with your favorite rar opener...I like Stuffit Expander.

*If you have a multibutton mouse, right right click. If you have a NEW trackpad, just two-finger click. And if you have a Magic Mouse I'm clueless.

One of these days I'll get around to uploading images of my finished cover.

-Nick

Right so, me being who I am, I was playing the adventure games yesterday (The new one) and lo and behold, this book, undoubtably with the cover used for filming was on the shelf in 'The Doctor's Study'. So, I'm going to have a little scout in the game directory when I get back to my PC later on, and see if i can find the original for reference...

Just digging around in my photobucket, I found this:

titlepage.png

It was never trimmed to the proper size, but anyone who is still working on one of these should be able to make some use out of it.

...I'm allowed to Necro my own threads, right? :lol

-Nick

Nice find, TheNickFox. Would add some character for the book.

BTW, is the cover still available? The link on the previous page isn't working anymore. I hope someone can help.

so this is long gone now, file no longer available....
is there a copy floating around somewhere?
i can easily pick up the book but all i need is the dust cover
lil help?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back