Disney Store Raiders Idol anyone get in on it?

The Gob had the plating issue correct ?
I checked an old thread and one of Gobbler’s runs suffered from degassing and bubbling. See Jedifyfe’s explanation below. (Jedifyfe if you would like me to remove your post below, please let me know and I’m happy to oblige.)
Btw, the Gobbler is considerably taller than any other idol. It’s also the only casting we know of that’s from the original stunt on screen.

B5EF2F88-2532-4005-85BA-5CBE3B4F0994.jpeg

Last edited:
I checked an old thread and one of Gobbler’s runs suffered from degassing and bubbling. See Jedifyfe’s explanation below. (Jedifyfe if you would like me to remove your post below, please let me know and I’m happy to oblige.)
Btw, the Gobbler is considerably taller than any other idol. It’s also the only casting we know of that’s from the original stunt on screen.

View attachment 1477995So he owns the actual screen used stunt idol and he casted it ?
He owns the actual screen used stunt idol and he casted it ?

Any reason why all 2 licensed idols (that I’m aware of) come with the frown ?
Seeing this thread I was hoping for something other than a rehash of the Sideshow idol, but alas, 10 years later, here we are again. Notwithstanding ebay prices, what you’re getting for the same amount of money is a rougher version of the Sideshow idol (pending final pics of course but that edge under the baby is just dreadful) without the fancy stand. Which is fine if you’re paying retail prices, insane if you’re paying those eye-gouging ebay prices given that there are much better /much more accurate options out there.

Can't believe I missed it.

What would be the best, most accurate Idol to get in a similar price range? The RelicMaker one on here is out of my budget for one.

I've looked at the Reel Art, Toynk, Dark Matter Props, Retrotrienda Etsy ones. No idea which to go for.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention Sskunky's amazing real eyes Idol with removable magnetic back, but he did only one run a while ago I believe. That is the other awesome, perfect Idol IMO, but hard to find so again save up for this one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back