Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Disney did an investor call this week and apparently there was a remark about the possible plan to expand Galaxy’s Edge.

The reports below wonder if they might try to reintroduce ideas that were dropped from the initial build but the areas for them still exist.

They definitely need a table service restaurant.

Definitely agree with expanding Galaxy’s Edge and creating more food service options. So much potential. I’m sure someone tracks the numbers but I would guess the vast majority of people at Hollywood Studios are there for Star Wars. Not a lot of other options for entertainment other than the Tower of Terror or if you have toddlers.

Galaxy’s Edge related…

This limited edition Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Hilt set includes two highly detailed hilts, two connectors and two endcaps, plus a certificate of authenticity. Use the connectors to transform the hilts into the double bladed pike as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars or the Jedi Temple Guard double-bladed lightsaber from Star Wars: Rebels.

Magic in the details
  • Limited Edition of 3,000
  • Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
  • Wooden case features Jedi Temple Guard Crest and Aurebesh text that reads ''Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Pike'' on lid
  • Lid slides off
  • Set includes case, two hilts, two different types of connectors and two endcaps
  • Unique bendable connector and unique rigid connector have never been offered before
  • Rigid connector transforms the hilts into the double bladed pike as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • The bendable connector is similar to Temple Guard double blade from Star Wars: Rebels
  • Push switch on hilt to activate authentic Jedi Temple Lightsaber Pike noises and illuminate an attachable Lightsaber Blade in yellow, sold separately
  • Battery case in each hilt
  • Coordinates with our Legacy Lightsaber Clip, Lightsaber Blades, Lightsaber Sheath and Lightsaber Hilt Stand, sold separately
  • Unique decoration is inspired by Jedi Temple Guard seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The bare necessities
  • Each hilt requires 3 x AAA batteries, total of 6 x AAA, included
  • Hilt: 85% zinc / 10% ABS / 5% POM
  • Box: wood
  • Hilt: approx. 9'' L x 1 3/4'' D
  • Hilts connected: approx. 2' 1/8'' L x 1 3/4'' D
  • Box: approx. 4 3/4'' H x 28 3/4'' L x 8 1/4'' D
  • Imported
Item No. 475125861780

Last edited:
I say again, on the topic of expansion, make an outdoor temple exploration space! I will buy whatever Force peripheral they sell that will interact with the environment a la Tom Sawyer’s island or the scavenger hunt in Adventureland at WDW.

I’ve also got an idea for another ride but I’m already asking too much as is.

Definitely agree with expanding Galaxy’s Edge and creating more food service options. So much potential. I’m sure someone tracks the numbers but I would guess the vast majority of people at Hollywood Studios are there for Star Wars. Not a lot of other options for entertainment other than the Tower of Terror or if you have toddlers.
I was there last 3 weeks ago, 95% of the people in the park had a Star Wars t shirt

I kept saying that “everyone is here for this, everyone!”

I can only imagine their next ride

Galaxy’s Edge related…

This limited edition Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Hilt set includes two highly detailed hilts, two connectors and two endcaps, plus a certificate of authenticity. Use the connectors to transform the hilts into the double bladed pike as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars or the Jedi Temple Guard double-bladed lightsaber from Star Wars: Rebels.

Magic in the details
  • Limited Edition of 3,000
  • Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
  • Wooden case features Jedi Temple Guard Crest and Aurebesh text that reads ''Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Pike'' on lid
  • Lid slides off
  • Set includes case, two hilts, two different types of connectors and two endcaps
  • Unique bendable connector and unique rigid connector have never been offered before
  • Rigid connector transforms the hilts into the double bladed pike as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • The bendable connector is similar to Temple Guard double blade from Star Wars: Rebels
  • Push switch on hilt to activate authentic Jedi Temple Lightsaber Pike noises and illuminate an attachable Lightsaber Blade in yellow, sold separately
  • Battery case in each hilt
  • Coordinates with our Legacy Lightsaber Clip, Lightsaber Blades, Lightsaber Sheath and Lightsaber Hilt Stand, sold separately
  • Unique decoration is inspired by Jedi Temple Guard seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The bare necessities
  • Each hilt requires 3 x AAA batteries, total of 6 x AAA, included
  • Hilt: 85% zinc / 10% ABS / 5% POM
  • Box: wood
  • Hilt: approx. 9'' L x 1 3/4'' D
  • Hilts connected: approx. 2' 1/8'' L x 1 3/4'' D
  • Box: approx. 4 3/4'' H x 28 3/4'' L x 8 1/4'' D
  • Imported
Item No. 475125861780
Really the blade(s) are sold separately?? Is that the case for all GE sabers?

Really the blade(s) are sold separately?? Is that the case for all GE sabers?
Yes. This way it keeps them more affordable because the blades from the legacy and the Savi builds are interchangeable. If you already own blades, then you don’t need to buy more. For instance, my daughter bought a Leia hilt but did not need to spend another $50 on a blade because I bought her a Savi build experience and she just uses that blade.

The only exception is their Dark Saber due to the unique blade.

The savi blades are 31” and they sell individual ones at 36” and 26”.

Last edited:
Disney did an investor call this week and apparently there was a remark about the possible plan to expand Galaxy’s Edge.

The reports below wonder if they might try to reintroduce ideas that were dropped from the initial build but the areas for them still exist.

They definitely need a table service restaurant.
Mara Jade’s Father, you may have already seen this but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back