Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

FYI: If anyone is interested in the souvenir cups from Olga’s Cantina, the website has them posted for sale:

I bought the Endor mug and the Rancor teeth beer flight- love them both. They are really well done. (It wasn’t me next to you at the Cantina, though. I’m not that big…)

I have both of those already. I got one at each visit to Oga's. Next time we go, I might get the Rancor Tooth flight set.
I bought my wife a flight. This is what she did with it. :)

Attachments

• 7D896172-7AB3-4AC5-AD7B-37418A5D8AEB.jpeg
    7D896172-7AB3-4AC5-AD7B-37418A5D8AEB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
6C16C9F8-5F17-46D3-929D-911D7E043526.jpeg

The teeth are much more detailed than I expected - the chrome and black symbols at the top are really super cool. Never occurred to me to use it as a planter- that is great!

Jodo, when we went to Galaxy’s Edge earlier this year, I couldn’t get a reservation for Oga’s but I asked the hostess at the entrance if I could just buy the flight and the Tiki mug. She said sure and brought me into the bar. I bought both and they included the drink in the mug. I spent about five minutes inside- it was really cool.

Jodo, when we went to Galaxy’s Edge earlier this year, I couldn’t get a reservation for Oga’s but I asked the hostess at the entrance if I could just buy the flight and the Tiki mug. She said sure and brought me into the bar. I bought both and they included the drink in the mug. I spent about five minutes inside- it was really cool.
That is EXACTLY what I want to do. Thank you for that information!!

I found a kyber crystal chamber pendant on Thingiverse that I have been playing around with. It was made for the Galaxy's Edge crystals.

The file printed at 100% will fit the large and medium crystal sizes. It is a tight fit to get them inside (might have to do some sanding inside the bottom section at the threads. The small crystal (the pointy one) falls right through.

Here is a photo below of one at 100% and one at 78% (with a 3D printed crystal to go for a more screen accurate size) that I did. The GE crystal is the large variant.
0254D6FF-3CC1-4A79-81F1-41B53420BA97.jpeg

Here is the came chamber with the medium GE size variant.
A2D34F0A-7998-45EF-850A-0CE6ECF86DD7.jpeg

Here is one that I modified with a wider interior ring at the bottom so that it could support the small GE size variant. It was a little too wide and I had to sand down the interior ring so that i could get it to fit but I made it work. I am currently working on some tweaks to improve the crystal fit in the chamber to both help with the insertion and holding of the GE crystal.
3DDA02D5-7A5D-4699-89D7-1DBC3049E58B.jpeg

Does anyone know if there’s a life day meetup this year?

Some of the fan YouTube channels and Galaxy’s Edge Fb pages say that they plan to meet up on 14 November (for the weekend date) and those that can make it again on the actual date, 17 November which is a Wednesday this year.

I think the parks are going to start celebrating on 12 November, as they already posted some additional special food items to be served.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back