Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

I bought one.. Its a kit but us RPF peeps shouldnt be worried about that. :lol:
i wish i could buy the files and print them in resin...

Jodo

here's that quick map my friend made for me, well he showed me in person on his phone, i just made this quick edit in photoshop

the green line is the route he told me to go, for some reason the hoard always goes the red line.. and when my girlfriend and were let in sure enough the group went to the left.. we jetted with his instructions and sure enough we beat the hoard. another couple was doing the same thing.. they actually out ran us..

but the two blue triangles there, he told me sometimes in the morning they will NOT let you go that route.. they have staff there telling you its closed.. no idea why.. ive also seen the crew blocking that way in youtube videos.. maybe it has something to do with moving cleaning machines? no idea.. but lucky for us the crew was not there and we took the route

map1.jpg

i found it hard to believe the green route was shorter but it worked for us

I am currently waiting on an Emperor cane. I had a smuggler pick one up in the west back in August when they got back in stock. But it got damaged in shipping so I sent it back. She tried to exchange it but they were out again. I am letting her hold on to the funds till it returns
Whenever I had someone pick me up something I always have them ship direct from guest services at the park. It's a bit more than shipping separately BUT... it includes a receipt so if there's a problem or something gets damaged you can return it to Disney Parks merch of free and they'll replace it directly. This also works if you include the buyers receipt but you have to pay for the shipping back. I did this recently and had the Rey saber replaced straight away. The only thing I'm waiting on is the Han vest (which was the wrong size). The word from Disney is they'll be back in stock after the first of the year.

i will tell you i liked the app for using it as a map, and seeing all the wait times live right there on your phone then having to take the 10 minute hike to the other side of the part.
The app is very nice. It has a lot of great uses. I especially like using it for booking dining reservations, mobile food ordering, and find where the rechargeable mobile battery replacement stations are.

Jodo

here's that quick map my friend made for me, well he showed me in person on his phone, i just made this quick edit in photoshop

the green line is the route he told me to go, for some reason the hoard always goes the red line.. and when my girlfriend and were let in sure enough the group went to the left.. we jetted with his instructions and sure enough we beat the hoard. another couple was doing the same thing.. they actually out ran us..

but the two blue triangles there, he told me sometimes in the morning they will NOT let you go that route.. they have staff there telling you its closed.. no idea why.. ive also seen the crew blocking that way in youtube videos.. maybe it has something to do with moving cleaning machines? no idea.. but lucky for us the crew was not there and we took the route

View attachment 1509088

The reason why you don’t want to go that way is because the line can be backed up or even headed off before you get to the entrance area of GE. So you might hit the middle of the line then need to back trace the line to find the end which keeps getting longer and longer till you catch up with the end.

Here is a story that reflects the morning line . In this case, it was the first day after they stopped doing virtual queues and it was now standby only.

Last edited:
The reason why you don’t want to go that way is because the line can be backed up or even heard before you get to the entrance area of GE. So you might hit the middle of the line then need to back trace the line to find the end which keeps getting longer and longer till you catch up with the end.

Here is a story that reflects the morning line . In this case, it was the first day after they stopped doing virtual queues and it was now standby only.

that totally makes sense now! i didn't even think of that, thankfully it worked. but im not lying MJF the park wasn't crazy at all.. i really thought it would have been busier then it was being a weekend.. im not complaining one bit lol

rise never went over 80 min wait, and smugglers run never over 55

i saw on many youtube videos they rope drop at 8:20/8:30 not for us LOL 9am boom!!

that totally makes sense now! i didn't even think of that, thankfully it worked. but im not lying MJF the park wasn't crazy at all.. i really thought it would have been busier then it was being a weekend.. im not complaining one bit lol

rise never went over 80 min wait, and smugglers run never over 55

i saw on many youtube videos they rope drop at 8:20/8:30 not for us LOL 9am boom!!

I believe you. I rode Smuggler‘s Run six times and usually the wait time said 20 minutes. Half those times we road was simply because we looked at the short wait time and said why not.

for instance, here it is at 8:30 pm. So if all else fails, it’s worth just trying at the end of the night.

E06E9823-A209-4ADE-8E4F-6773D148FA74.jpeg

I learned about it once we got back to the hotel my buddy didn’t want to spoil me, but asked if they did the code. I then YouTube’d it. I think it was hilarious

I’ve seen instructions where it’s only the pilots and gunners who need to activate the code, but I’ve also seen instructions with engineers needing too as well so I have no idea..

Did you find the mini falcon hidden on the big one?

I learned about it once we got back to the hotel my buddy didn’t want to spoil me, but asked if they did the code. I then YouTube’d it. I think it was hilarious

I’ve seen instructions where it’s only the pilots and gunners who need to activate the code, but I’ve also seen instructions with engineers needing too as well so I have no idea..

Did you find the mini falcon hidden on the big one?
No. I’ve seen the photos but I never tried looking myself.

No. I’ve seen the photos but I never tried looking myself.
I didn’t see it in person either, I figured it was on top of behind it, which we missed seeing because of lightning lane. So when I got home that night I googled and saw it

Did you hear the story behind R-3X in the cantina?

Jodo, you might try MouseWatcher : Dining alerts for Disney restaurant reservations for Oga’s reservations. We are going in December and we really wanted to go to Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest for the first time ever but could never get a reservation before. (I was lucky enough to get Oga’s this time.) It was $14 for 60 days (for each restaurant you choose) and they send you a text with an instant reservation link the moment someone cancels. It worked really well and we had our reservations within 3 weeks. You just have to respond to that text right away or someone else might take it.

Working on some scrapper/wanderer gear for a varied look. This is a poncho I made from a heavy cotton sheet. There’s a pass through hole so the front can be belted down as a pseudo tunic.
E3C19CF9-C60F-4029-8491-009159C8D0E8.jpeg

I’ve showed my scabbard/staff before but now I’ve integrated it into this external frame pack setup that I’m building up. Something in the vein of the Endor hardpack etc. It needs some more hard techy greeblies and maybe some hoses.
4D970FB7-E7CF-43B6-8488-31B6E7B6D53E.jpeg

View attachment 1509088

Excellent, that would be a good strategy. I have talked to my girlfriend and I’m just not sure if we can get up early enough for rope drop, but we are going to try.

I really just don’t want to “waste” $60 on the genie app when we can be there early and walk to the standby line.
Jodo, you might try MouseWatcher : Dining alerts for Disney restaurant reservations for Oga’s reservations. We are going in December and we really wanted to go to Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest for the first time ever but could never get a reservation before. (I was lucky enough to get Oga’s this time.) It was $14 for 60 days (for each restaurant you choose) and they send you a text with an instant reservation link the moment someone cancels. It worked really well and we had our reservations within 3 weeks. You just have to respond to that text right away or someone else might take it.
Thank you! That will be perfect. I had seen an app like this last week, and didn’t screencap it. This is more efficient than me checking every hour on the hour for a reservation.

We did get a 10pm reservation to build a lightsaber. That’s after the park closes, and my real motivation is to just take some pics of the mostly empty park.

I am now thinking I might wear an outfit that will fit in with the overall asthetic. I don’t think my girlfriend wants to, but the closer we get, I think the more likely she will want to do it. I’m looking for a shirt now...Someone posted one in this thread that I really like, but I can’t find that specific one on Amazon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back