Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

Looks great tom I love how you framed the Id's.For the frames go grab some red acrylic paint and blood splatter the outer black frame :love.Also I ABSOLUTLEY love the kill tools in the shadow box frame,you should velcro all the knives so they won't shift.

Thanks a lot man!

I need something for the ID's. I was thinking of just a Blood Spattered 8x10 to put behind the IDs.

As for velcro, I am kind of afraid to put anything sticky on the knives. I'd almost rather just hope they don't flop around. I'm very leery about sticking anything to those beautiful knives. After all, according to the Pot Dude in Nebraska, they're worth $10,000.00.:cool

Lol DP $10k, Too true, i can't wait to get back in town and have mine waiting for me, still need my kill knife), still waiting on the small bone knives, he said it would be atleast a month but when i will get back in town ill contact him again.

Thanks a lot man!

I need something for the ID's. I was thinking of just a Blood Spattered 8x10 to put behind the IDs.

As for velcro, I am kind of afraid to put anything sticky on the knives. I'd almost rather just hope they don't flop around. I'm very leery about sticking anything to those beautiful knives. After all, according to the Pot Dude in Nebraska, they're worth $10,000.00.:cool

Is anyone noticing the slight difference between all the large bone saws everyone has been getting and what is actually seen on screen?
001.jpg

002.jpg

It looks closer to the one from EMS.
72895_20.jpg

If the handles actually are just polished stainless (like they should be) instead of plated, then this could be a fairly easy fix.

Yeah, I think the one from EMS is closer looking. It's more expensive but more accurate. With the total price of these things though, it's good to save some money. The big knob to change the blade is also another inaccuracy with the eBay Bone Saws.

On another note Pinder, it seems this S&W knife is going to be around a while. He's using it in the previews for next weeks episode too.

I was pretty excited to see that too. I finally saw the newest episode last night. I literally stood up and cheered when he whipped out the knife again. What is that now, 4 episodes? :)

DP, so theey sell large bone saws that dont have the knob? i bought the one you posted a link to that said it was the closest one, i want to have the exact one, which is the ems one?

Hey guys, for the grant logo on the hammers I think I could do vinyl or a sticker. with TT permission of course.

I've actually started completely redoing the label in vector format to get it really clean and perfect. A buddy of mine has a sticker printer at his work that does mylar. It's just a matter of when we can get it done.

DP, so theey sell large bone saws that dont have the knob? i bought the one you posted a link to that said it was the closest one, i want to have the exact one, which is the ems one?

The EMS one in the very first post is the closest one found. Not sure about it being exact or not. Sometimes Dexter has a Bone Saw with a straight blade in the right pocket too.

ahh ok, i had that in my favorites for when i started buying the kill tools, i didn't realize it didn't come with the knob and it doesn't have that bump in the handle, but it is a big difference from $118 compared to $36. But after i hopefully get all my other kill tools, ill come back and buy this proper one since i can't find any others that are cheaper that do not have the knob now that i know its not supposed to have it, one wrong kill tool already, atleast the rest ive ordered are correct

You know, how big the blade is on the big bone saw, if the top of the handle can be bent a bit and cut, and the blade cut properly it will work to be a small bone saw. but the cut measurements would have to be dead on to cut it properly. Ill look into it, could be a way to mod the big one, it could definitely be done with the replacement the company put out since the end is rounded, just the cuts would need to be dead on. but the edge would be the difficult part. damn first i get the wrong bone saw with a knob, and after my tools are complete ill still be out unless that one seller on ebay actually does get them in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back