Dexter Season Six (SPOILERS)

possible about quinn and dexter solo, and then quinn will have to eventually talk to deb about what he thinks her brother is.
also after episode 2, its clear, Olmos and Hanks are going to try and bring armageddon the way they are talking

i dont think it could have ended a few seasons back, the only season it could have ended early on a high and happy note was season 3, season 4 was excellent, as well as 5....so i see no reason why they should quit sometime soon. i say they should go 9 seasons in total. just my opinion

i personally agree Tyler, was just saying IF they had to have had to end the series for some reason season 3 would have been the only one that ends on a happy note, after that not so much, rita dies, not a good way to end a series, season 5, lumen leaves dexter, not a good way....they just better get this damn negotiating over with so we know we will atleast have 2 more seasons. even if showtime wanted to keep the show going for as long as possible say for example 12 seasons M.C. Hall wouldnt have that. he already has stated that he does not want to "overstay his welcome with the show" but us as hard core dex fans i could watch the show forever no matter the plot line of the season, just seein dexter get his man is good enough for me forever, which is why my nintendo wii has had dexter pretty much on loop from seasons 1-5 and now the 2 new episodes. But i have started watching Spartacus, in 3 episodes, pretty good. also curious how they are going to end Breaking Bad next season since the govenor of my city will no longer let them film the show here in New Mexico.

Tonights episode just mind F'd me! Has Dexter joined the darkside? This season just got FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

I had the opposite reaction, actually.

To me, this represents a backslide in Dexter's development as a character, and an annoying one at that. I had similar problems with Six Feet Under, ironically. Basically, it bugs the hell out of me when characters start to slowly begin to change, and then just say "Nah, screw it. I'm gonna be the same F-up I always was."

My issue with Dexter for the last few seasons has been that each season seems to leave the character treading water and not really developing. And it always seems to follow the same arc: Dexter starts in a so-so or not-good place, Dexter gets a little glimmer of hope that maybe he can make his life work somehow, and at the end of the season he says "Nah, I'm a monster," and we're RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

Oh, wait, actually, maybe Dexter will just go COMPLETELY off the deep end here. So, in that sense, it'd be different.

I dunno. While the promise of dark thrills and wanton destruction has some appeal to it in an "immediate gratification" sense, it strikes me as a cop out, writing-wise.

nevermind, just saw the preview for next week, WTF?!?! LOL YESSSS...He's gonna kill Jonah, and with Brian next to him, **** is going to be insane, seasons 1 and 4 merging along with the madness happening with Doomsday.

:::shakes head::: episode started out great, but ended not exactly as i planned, **** better get going quick for the last 5 episodes, they said this season "he will make a believer out of you" well some kill rooms better start showin up...i hope its not only Gellar that Dex gets this season. I mean I know Gellar is gonna do some nasty ****. I had a feeling Brian wouldn't last long, as much as he wants Dexter to be like him, it won't happen, Dexter IS the better man.

You guys think Travis has a split personality? Geller is in his head. Like Harry and Brian. Who else has actually seen or interacted with Geller? Interesting theory I heard online. Wondering what you guys think...

I believe that Gellar is also Travis' split personality, I would be surprised if he wasn't.

Remember the waitress from earlier in the season, she didn't even look once at Gellar when she was tied up. Also on this past Sunday's episode when Dexter was at the church and Travis looked up at Gellar on the floor above, by the time Dexter looked up he was gone. I find it kind of odd that Dexter didn't even get a glimpse of him.

Those are just a couple of examples, I am sure there is plenty more. The only thing that I can think of that supports him being alive is when Travis phoned him.

woah. i hadnt thought of it but thats probably dead on. especially with dexter repeatedly calling gellar his dark passenger (even though he thinks its a real person at this point). i did find it odd the police had him fingered from so early in the season, now it makes sense

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back