Interest Dexter Kill Knife and Hook Knife

DrewSmith007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I've had a bit of interest build up over the last couple years for Dexter's Kill Knife. Last I spoke with my machinist, he had 3 kill knives in various states of completion, and 3 completed hook knives.

I can't guarantee he still has them available, or that he's willing to send them to me for my old rates. But assuming so, this might very well be the last time they're available.

I need to get 2 more people that want the kill knife and hook knife for $200 total, shipping included to the continental US. International will be extra.

He might be willing to do more. I won't know until I make contact, but I wanted to have a better number in mind when I do.

No stands will be available at the moment, but I could probably do them early next year.

KK1.jpg

HK1.jpg

So I've had a bit of interest build up over the last couple years for Dexter's Kill Knife. Last I spoke with my machinist, he had 3 kill knives in various states of completion, and 3 completed hook knives.

I can't guarantee he still has them available, or that he's willing to send them to me for my old rates. But assuming so, this might very well be the last time they're available.

I need to get 2 more people that want the kill knife and hook knife for $200 total, shipping included to the continental US. International will be extra.

He might be willing to do more. I won't know until I make contact, but I wanted to have a better number in mind when I do.

No stands will be available at the moment, but I could probably do them early next year.

View attachment 941945

View attachment 941946
When will you know if he has them?

I sent him an email about 3 days ago and havn't heard back. I also found that I reached out about a year ago and also never heard back. It's not looking good.

View attachment 941945

View attachment 941946

sign me up if these become available!!!!

I might be interested, but I see a problem importing them into Belgium :-(. Knifes with a fixed blade are forbidden weapons here in Belgium and can not be imported. If these were within Europe or the UK, there would not be a problem (no customs formalities), but from the US... :(.

Looks like enough interest to do another run ?

I would be in for two of you do .
And any other lumen knife, Estrada , boot. I'm just throwing it out there .

I sent him an email about 3 days ago and havn't heard back. I also found that I reached out about a year ago and also never heard back. It's not looking good.
Drew. It's been quite a few years since I bought a dexter kill knife from u. Was wondering if u would b willing to make and sell me another? Lost the one u made for me in storage last year

Hey Drew! Was wondering if you could do another run of these soon? I know he doesn’t use the knife in the new season but it’s revamped my love of the series. Was in highschool during the last run you did and didn’t have a job yet! Now I can afford nice things like replica knives haha.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back