DEXTER IS BACK BABY!!! New season discussion (SPOILERS!)

A lot to unpack today…I have to listen to the music they chose for this episode

1641127233611.gif

Awesome episode. I'm more convinced than ever that Dexter isn't going to make it past the last episodes. Whether Harrison takes him out or Angela arrests/kills him remains to be seen. Wondering who left the note, thought it might be Harrison but he didn't have time and where would he get the screws from. Loved the music.

I think Kurt left the note in Angela’s mailbox.

The last two episodes have kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

Find it unbelievable and corny that google is putting together more clues than Miami Metro Homicide ever could. Yet, still enjoying every minute of New Blood. Makes up a great deal for the massively underwhelming end of season 8.

I think Kurt left the note in Angela’s mailbox.

The last two episodes have kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

Find it unbelievable and corny that google is putting together more clues than Miami Metro Homicide ever could. Yet, still enjoying every minute of New Blood. Makes up a great deal for the massively underwhelming end of season 8.
That's my guess too. I can' really think of anyone else that knew who killed Matt and had access to the screws.

If you didn't see this ending coming, you haven't been paying attention to nearly every other franchise that's been resurrected. Personally, I don't think it was a terrible ending considering who the character is, but I stopped watching the show after season 5, maybe, and I don't know exactly how it ended the first time.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back