DEXTER IS BACK BABY!!! New season discussion (SPOILERS!)

TheBloodPriest

I'll never forget how this board went crazy over Dexter props. If memory serves, some of the knife sourcing simply cannot be done anymore as they're no longer made and secondhand supply dried up. I still have my drewsmith Dexter Kill Knife sitting right next to me. You know, just in case. When my wife and I split, it was quite literally the only thing we fought over. :lol:

That final ep though. Way to end with a fizzle, Hollywood. I'm with Nth: justice is long overdue!

DarkKnight

Sr Member
I so disagree with what happened to Deb, her character deserved so much better, maybe they can fix it with it was all a dream or something our rewind it like that movie with the 2 guys who were dating same girl Blake Lively I think, and selling drugs

CB2001

Master Member
I so disagree with what happened to Deb, her character deserved so much better, maybe they can fix it with it was all a dream or something our rewind it like that movie with the 2 guys who were dating same girl Blake Lively I think, and selling drugs

Or maybe they can bring Debra back in the place of head Harry for Dexter.

Solo4114

Master Member
Testament to their professionalism, considering they're divorced.

Still not that into this as a concept. Dexter really went off the rails starting around Season 5 (although I didn't love Season 4 or 3 either).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.