DEXTER IS BACK BABY!!! New season discussion (SPOILERS!)

Ep 5 was fantastic, can't wait for 6 next week!
Hard to believe there is only 5 more episodes left. I’m curious if they will wrap it all up nicely since there are still no concrete plans to carry it on in future seasons. I would assume if this continues to be popular, they will green light for at least one more season, but you never know.

Once again... SOLID episode. Moves the story along in a typical Dexter way. Dexter manipulates and juggles a ton of **** in a typical Dexter way. Dexter latches on to the bad guy and starts to do his thing like Dexter does. I LOVE IT!!

BTW... Has anybody else but me been thinking that this season of Dexter and the setting in another recent show: Resident Alien, may be eerily similar?

I can't remember which show it was that had a bear living in the cave/mine, making it impossible for our protagonist/murderer with false identity to hide a dead body in there. :p

BTW... Has anybody else but me been thinking that this season of Dexter and the setting in another recent show: Resident Alien, may be eerily similar?

I can't remember which show it was that had a bear living in the cave/mine, making it impossible for our protagonist/murderer with false identity to hide a dead body in there. :p
Every time they are driving around the town I think of that.

Cant wait for tomorrows ep.

1639850591868.jpeg

1639850988556.jpeg

1639851475119.jpeg

After watching this episode I have begun to wonder if this is going to end up being about passing things on to the next generation. After all it is call 'Dexter New Blood'.

I have this weird feeling that Dex might end up on Harrison's table after he is taught the code... I mean Dex is literally what Harry taught him to hunt and kill, a murderer who slipped through the cracks of the system...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back