DEXTER IS BACK BABY!!! New season discussion (SPOILERS!)

Weirdly, bringing an older Harrison into the dynamic is the thing that really makes me care about seeing this, as I felt like his addition in the original series was kind of an albatross around the show's neck.
Still, this should be fun.

I loved it and am looking forward to the rest of the season. I'm not really expecting to see any of the original cast or characters, other than Deb and Harrison, but it would be nice to know what happened with them. I can see Dexter keeping tabs on them to make sure are okay and also that they don't find out he is still alive.

HOLY CRAP!!! Episode 1 was great to give us reasons why Dexter is here and to buy us in to why he's back. Episode 2 is a proper Dexter episode in every sense you can imagine!! WOW!!! AMAZING EPISODE!! Go watch it now!!

Yet again... Episode 3 was AMAZING!! The tension ramps up. Dex is back to being Dex. The new characters are awesome and I'm 100% invested. This is better than I could have imagined.

I guess I will get to the point here.

1637521963689.gif

Clancy Brown is a good choice for this season.

Are we the only I ones on the RPF that are watching this or the only ones commenting on it?
The premiere had 2.2 million viewers according to deadline, so guessing we might be the only ones commenting on it (spoiler free of course), and others are watching and waiting to see what happens next

I have a few thoughts about where it might go but don't know how far I can go into speculation without also spilling some potential spoilers for the episodes that have aired.
yeah I am chatting offline with a few who have watched. i have my theories as well but waiting to see how this all plays through first.

By this time if people have not watched I don't think we need to worry about spoilers. I would say wait a few days before talking about episodes so that those of us who do care can see them first. Plus anyone who really doesn't want to know what is going on should not be clicking on a link about the show.

Started watching got to end of episode 4 and dammit !!!!! Spoiled by Netflix, releasing a whole season. Damn, Damn, double Damn !!!!!

Surprise m o f o!

good ep, keeping me guessing…love the pause in the conversation - I was ready to yell ‘say it, effin say it, don’t walk away, say it, you remember’ to the screen

1638716887852.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back