Demon Vampire Zombie Werewolf Supernatal Hunter's trunk/ Monster box Prop Display

Re: Monster Hunter's Kit Prop Display

I think this box is gorgeous, but I do have to ask what that black head sculpt is.

attachment.php

It looks to me from a movie that I saw decades ago and have wanted to rewatch ever since, but I have no clue as to what it was. All I seem to remember is that whoever touched, owned or held the head ended up dying in brutal manners.

If you can answer me that, I'll be over the moon and straight to Youtube!

Excellent workmanship with the box and its contents.

I think this box is gorgeous, but I do have to ask what that black head sculpt is.

attachment.php

It looks to me from a movie that I saw decades ago and have wanted to rewatch ever since, but I have no clue as to what it was. All I seem to remember is that whoever touched, owned or held the head ended up dying in brutal manners.

Think that's Pazuzu's head from The Exorcist. Can't remember the name of the movie but it came out a few years back where the guy "discovered" it. Was a prequel to the exorcist movies.

Love how you are loaded for bear on this one :)

I think if anything survives past the Spear of Longinus you have, you better start running :lol

Side note, but who/where did you get the stakes and holster from and what's that gigantic stake from? They look familiar but can't place em....

Also, PAINT THAT DRESDEN SHIELD BRACELET COPPER!!!! :darnkids

Chris

You better HIDE that hex bag! :D

I love seeing displays which mix props from different things. I would theme a different room in my house for each of my fandoms, but I do not have that many rooms, so I will be mixing them up and hope I find a solution as elegant as yours.

The stakes I got from a guy on etsy and the holster on the side i made my self and has the word for vampire/undead in 5 different languages.The big silver stake in the lid is from Van Helsing (2004). Hence the big VH caved in front...but it wasn't actually in the movie only used in poster art...lol It was just cheaper than that Factory X Buffy stake and kind of liked it not being wood like the others, just wish it had more metallic silver look rather than stone. I covered it in silver flake and rub but made it look fake so still playing with that piece and a few others
and yeah I do need to work more on Harry's bracelet I have copper and gold flake to do it just hven't gotten around to it but thanks for noticing. Definitely on my to-do list, same with a cradle to hold the bullets so there not just rolling around on each other...
Side note, but who/where did you get the stakes and holster from and what's that gigantic stake from? They look familiar but can't place em....

Also, PAINT THAT DRESDEN SHIELD BRACELET COPPER!!!! :darnkids

Chris

Last edited:
Eh, the stake looks pretty awesome. Kind of a weathered petrified wood look.

If ya have to ever stab a gargoyle or a medusa, you are in luck :)

Chris

Love all the mixing of movies !
Ok see if I can name them all
Hell Boy
Constantine
Van Helsing
Boondocks Saints
Universal Wolf Man and Dracula
Bram Stokers Dracula
Indiana Jones Last Crusade
James Bond Live and Let Die
The Pick of Destiny
Exorcist: The Beginning
True Blood
Supernatural
Dresden Files
Vampire Dairy's
Underworld
Twilight
It

Think that's all that you can see in the top tray theres many more in the next 2...lol

Yeah its the head of a demon Pazuzu statue a "real" demon and was used in Exorcist the beginning
pazuzu.jpg

attachment.php

This is truly breathing taking, the detail is perfect and your up to date on all things vampire, even edward and and damon's ring (I'm focused mainly on prop jewellery) . The style and the little extras like the stickers was a nice touch, perhaps to many stickers but thats just me sorry. But still it is amazing. What are the other two rings?
:D 10/10 project :D

Not that i'm awgere of... it was made by a saddle bag company and found on ebay searching stage coach trunk rather than steamer trunk...
Is there a name for that particular style of trunk I love the way it looks and im thinking of getting one.

This is beyond beautiful. I don't want to finish mine after seeing how mind blowing yours is.
Time to start a new one in that old steamer trunk I have in the garage!
Do you have the other levels completed yet?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back