Service Delta Leather works

When simplicity is key. Or when you want to make a Kenner style Boba Costiume.
BobaKenner.jpg

Mike

It was long time since new and fun project as this one. Tam Posla belt and harness! in my opinion amzing, classic Star Wars design

Mike

!!!Sold!!!

One time offer for full ESB belt. This particular set had custom cuts on bottom of the four pouches (as shown on picture) but aside that is in perfect condition. Discount price 210.00USD shipped worldwide.
DSC_0578.JPG

DSC_0576.JPG

Mike

Last edited:
Small break / One hand away from Mandalorian resulted in some Arc Trooper pouches. I realy like how they come out.
Arc Trooper.jpg

Mike

20200326_164947(1).jpg

Cosplay may not be priority at this time, but for all who work over theyr costiumes in safety of quarantine we offer 15% off all across our offer.

Coupon: D13SALE

As for status of operations. We work as usual, there are no delays on horizon as far as production goes. Shipping is slowed down but most of Europe is reachable in less then a week. Transport to North America is now limited only to cargo ships. But we still hope airmail will be up and running soon enough to be faster.

Stay safe and informed, panic can pile problems faster then virus. ;)

Mike

Last edited:
Update for all waiting for shipping. Today our PM said air traffic will not be resumed until end of the month. That doesn't mean it will be definitely up then (but we shood start getting back to normality) . Therefore I remind you about possibility of sea shipping. Your orders are boxed and safely waiting so there is no pressure on my side. Just option on the table

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back