Service Delta Leather works

Delta13

Halloween is over, and I hope you all had great time! But Its also time for Santa to double-up production of presents...
I know we still have some time, and forgive me if you see it as using Santa as early christmast bait. Its just a friendly reminder that if you like to order yourself or someone a present its a good time to start thinking about it.
With my "elfes and reindeers" I will try to complete every order as fast as possible to make sure you get it in time to, but plese bear in mind that delivery may take some time... and closer to Christmas the bigger is queue at customs, postoffices etc.
For now enjoj your halloween treats

Mike ​

Delta13

Its time for some Rebels items! And to be precise Ursa Wren Holsters. Like daughter like mother I guess although not only color is diffrent.

Mike

Delta13

Merry Christmas everybody!

Have a peacefull holidays with your family and friends. I wish you to find, under the trees or in socks presents you have dremed about as well as your favorite treats on chirstmas table.

Let me wish you happy new year as well. I hope 2017 was a good year for you all, but I wish you 2018 to be even better! And of course have an nice party to welcome new year.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mike

Delta13

Today I like to show you something that I liked very much.
I got this amazing sketch (if you can call it that) from Tevis Rholar

And I instantly knew I have to share it and show how it turned out in reality.

Mike

Delta13

Finaly I was able to make belt I was waiting so long to work on. One of the most iconic, Han Solo - ESB style

Mike

Finaly I was able to make belt I was waiting so long to work on. One of the most iconic, Han Solo - ESB style

Mike

Last edited:

Ash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That Han belt is beautiful. Curious how much coin I'd need to save in order to afford such a wonderful work of art like that.

-Ash

Delta13

Concept belt revisited, I realy like that belt, and that one contains all upgredes up to date:

Mike

Delta13

Hi,

I have some news about my website, nothing special but another great step for me
. From now on you can order all listed itemes, prices have been added along with some more details.
So if you like to order something specyfic you can go thru there.
I would also be gratefull for feedback on how it works

Thanks!

Mike

Delta13

It's spring so its time for some colors. Red to be precise. And red means one thing, Royal Guards. Belt with pouches and scout blaster holster in realy red red.:

Mike

Customrelic

If i send you pictures and measurements, could you replicate a 1873 colt holster i have? It has designs on the holster and around 50 cartridge loops. The original is getting delicate and i wanted to make a replica so i dont destroy a valuable item. Thanks

Delta13

Sabine Wren revisited. Today upgraded flare holders.Loops are now much closer togheter as they shood be, still 16 on each leg.

Mike