Service Delta Leather works

New intresting color shceme, light leather and "gold" metal parts: I have to say it makes very nice combination

Mike

If any one is intersted in archeology here is something for you! Dr. Aprha Belt

Such belt is 160,00USD

And some intresting solution, heavy duty bucle that can actualy hold up to 18KN, and look awsome at same time!

Mike

modify_inline.gif

First a Custom Mandalorian Holster:

Becouse it is a little more complicated such holster is 90,00USD
And new solution, Junor Rebel style buckle.

Mike

Today some new solutions and some old itemes revisited.

"Hanging Pouch" now in black and gold

80,00USD per pouch

And Han solo style of bucle on 1313 style belt
smiley.gif

And hard to catch in one shot, Aylin Vel Belt!

Mike

Another day another universe!

First off Cpt. America belt. Very intersting desing and conection of meterials:

And classic old West ammo belt and Colt Navy holster (Saint Killer's):

I could not refuse to wear it!
Gunslingermini_zps5uqsr2y7.jpg

Mike

Quick shot of my Soldier 76 with the above set - I love it! It really brings the whole thing together & looks great from any angle!
IMG_6190.jpg

Recently I had plesure of making sets of blasters and belts for my friends who made costiumes of Jyn and Cassian. I love the classic trilogy thinking behind this blasters, it was real plesure to bulid them. I wasn't fan of A-280-CFE when I saw it, but when it was finished I was sold, it is huge and chunky but that is why it is aswome! On the other hand for a every day carry I would pick up A-180.

Mike

And back to "Hanging Pouch" this time with pressed out edge, I have to say I really like how a litlle old fasion these are

Mike

Have you been asked to do a holster for the PKD (Blade Runner) blaster? I'm not a fan of the western stitching on the prop but a nice plain brown high quality and maybe with a closer custom fit would be nice.
pkd.jpgpkd05.jpgbrh001a_zps46f9a4a8.jpg

Today something totaly duffrent, notebooks! I did this two for my friends who soon have birthdays, and the idea was to make something simple but personal. So I wraped notebooks in geniuine leather and painted some stuff on it. If you would like something like this for your own let me know
smiley.gif

Mike

For those on the fence, below are the main highlights of my transaction with Delta13.

Price - I requested price to create belt, shoulder straps, and boots for Captain America Costume based on a website I sent him with several pictures. Price is very reasonable for the build. +1

Communication - We communicated through PM's and I was extremely pleased with Delta13's patience with me. +1

Work Time - Delta13 takes on several commissions at once so when you place your order, your project gets in line like the rest (usually around 2 or 3 weeks). Delta13 is shipping from Poland so for anyone in the states, it takes about 20 days just for shipping. Work time was not an issue for me especially after looking at the craftsmanship.

Quality - Oh where do I begin? Amazing. I love it. I would have liked the belt and strap color darker but it is still overall fantastic. Belt Leather is thick (around 4+mm) Stitching is consistent. The decorative clasps are a nice touch. Velcro is well secured on the belt (stitched and glued and sometimes riveted). The leather dying looks uniform. Boot straps gators were dyed a dark espresso color and looks like an extremely complex build. They look, just wonderful. +1

Overall - As a person who appreciated quality, I would definitely order from Delta13 again.
20170907_080124.jpg

20170907_080112.jpg

20170906_201853.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Due to new policy od photobucket most of pictures in my tread are down. I made new first post with most popular itemes I make and I will try to upload other pictures. So take a look at first page :)

Thank you,

Mike

Time for some custom "canon" items. Jango style girthbelt looks very good in black as well
BlackGirthBelt.jpg

And some step to other franchise, Cobra Commander Belt with pouch hanging by it lower edge.
CobraCommander.jpg

Mike

One of biggest and mosty fancy projects I had so far, and one of my favorite. But let it speak for itself. Here it is, Cad Bane Belt!!!:
CadBane-Belt.jpg

Mike

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back