Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates- *Video Tutorial Link in first Post*

Hey, just got my foam and I'm about to tackle a MK 4 build. Got a few questions first though: there are files for chest, back, brace AND collar pieces. Are both brace AND collar pieces required for movie accuracy, or does one replace the other? You guys are making some great stuff out there! :)

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates- *Video Tutorial Link in first Post*

I am building the Helmet ( printed on A4 ) but i am not sure that it would fit... it looks pretty but until now it seems too tight to get my head in that.

Can somebody tell me if it´s just dificult to insert your head in this or did you open it or have other techniques to enter your head inside ??

I want to build it with resin, but didn´t started with that yet, so i don t want to "destroy" my paperhelmet with my head, trying to put it in :)

I would relly be very happy if someone could help me.

PS: Great work Strength ! This is just awsome !

Got almost everything I need, but I am pulling my hair out trying to get full plans. There seems to be MANY processes to getting these files and one person's explanations contradict the next. I am doing a foam build and saw the plans on the first page of this thread. Looks like what I need, but when I click on the link it redirects me to a page for "4shared".Looks like I need to pay a 10 dollar monthly fee? Is that right? No problem doing so, just want to know this is going to get me all I need. There are so many tabs on that page that say "download" or "premium download" and "play". there's a box at the right "im_foam", that says "download all", but that box doesn't seem to contain a list of all parts, or rather a mix of different Mk projects mixed with women's pieces. which freaking download tab do I it??? I have said I am pretty computer illiterate. Can someone please help me out, starting to get a headache. Screen shots would be a huge help. More of a visual person rather than computer lingo. Thanks all.

Just glued mymhelmet together, this is my first foam build ever in my life... I think it's pretty goodmfor a first time right?
DcAAty7.jpg

Re: Robo3687 - IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

Helmet finished. In the interest of full disclosure... i did not make this helmet. I bought a raw copy from Pannaus Props, i trimmed painted and fitted the magnets etc to this one. I have previously pepped, resined and bondo'd two other iron man lids. One was too small, the other too big and i couldnt be bothered doing it all over again. This one is a great lid and was a good deal from Fulvio. I don't ever see me figuring out how to make the eyes light up, so i'm just gonna leave that. I did, however, randomly find the perfect LED's in the perfect size/shape for the chest light the other day at the scottish motorcycle show. so that'll be the next thing. Anyway, some pics of the lid....

[url]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/630/20120312214517.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2391/20120312215123.jpg[/URL]

Was this a website you got this helmet from? It looks great!! How much did it run you? Looking to get one or two for experimental purposes n a few ideas.

Re: Robo3687 - IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

Hello, I am new to the builds and my biggest question is how do you measure... I am wanting to build a mark 7 suite.. And help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

hi stealth i am having trouble sorting out the mk4 brace when i printed it out there is no numbers or letters telling me what goes where i have tried doing it from the picture but i just can't get it done any help you could give would be great

Coating my helmet, i'm useing some realy oldschool waterbased sealer, glue.
HNVicDm.jpg
o1rZq9r.jpg
gGThpHu.jpg

i fibreglassed my helmet so it was solid then cut down the jaw and faceplate as i want the faceplate to be able to open

Just finished spraying my helmet, i used -shining black- praypaint

qeWJlj0.jpg
ZMMmYFC.jpg
5gkD8aj.jpg

hi , i have build an helmet of iron man whit your pepakura file using foam ld 45 white 8 mm, now i have give 4 layer of glue .
but now i have a problem , when i cut the faceplate , it change, it does not take the shape and does not fit more with the helmet.
something wrong?
how can I do cause the faceplate does not change shape?
foto.JPG

Hello, everybody. Sorry, but where can I find these models MK6 to make fiberglass? Because this is to make with foam. Or can I use this model to make fiberglass?

PS: Sorry my terrible English. I am using a translator to help me.

Have a question, does anyone know if the pepakura files/program can print on one of those large printers that use long rolled paper? (not sure what they're called) usually used for banners and such I think. Have access to one after a few minor repairs are done, along with a roll of nice thick pattern paper. Just wondering if it will accept the pattern layout. Anyone, anyone??

hi , i have build an helmet of iron man whit your pepakura file using foam ld 45 white 8 mm, now i have give 4 layer of glue .
but now i have a problem , when i cut the faceplate , it change, it does not take the shape and does not fit more with the helmet.
something wrong?
how can I do cause the faceplate does not change shape?
View attachment 184224

I have the same problem..

WARNING

Be careful using SHARKMAN_IM_MK6_HELM_FOAM.exe

It installs a virus by default. You really should remove the check boxes. I don't even know if that fully prevents it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4mjt9gp0rfh2qj/virus.png

Delta search is a browser hijacker. If you become infected, try this to remove it. Ive never had the virus so i don't know if it works. But i can get rid of any virus that has been released to date.
How to Remove Delta Search Virus ? Stop Delta-Search.com Redirect (Browser Hijacker Removal Guide)- AnviSoft

Hey guys, so I'm really looking into the mk6, but I've noticed that a lot of builders have different chest pieces are not the same ( different styles )
Are there different file downloads? What is the most current and accurate one?

Thanks

If there is anyone here that will convert the letter sized Sharkbeetle helmet to a PDF format that would be great because I am on a mac. No scaling is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back