Delete thread

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by STEALTH, Sep 29, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEALTH

STEALTH Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Delete thread - personal reasons

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. STEALTH

deleted post

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  3. STEALTH

deleted post

4. STEALTH

Deleted post

5. STEALTH

deleted post

6. STEALTH

Deleted Post

7. STEALTH

Deleted Post

8. STEALTH

Deleted Post

9. dabiddabird

dabiddabird Well-Known Member

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Wow this is gonna help out so many people. Great work Stealth! Thanks

10. STEALTH

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Deleted Post

11. STEALTH

Deleted post

12. Surreal Studios

Surreal Studios Well-Known Member

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

Stef once again you never cease to amaze me, you are a credit to the peping community and this fourm, great work!!

13. Woolfy

Woolfy Member

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

woah. i wanna see it made.

14. STEALTH

There are lots of mark VI. You should check out. Graphic Jordans's he"s almost done.

15. Mig407

Mig407 Well-Known Member

you rock bro! very awesome of you to do this.

16. Noc

Noc New Member

STEALTH.....Thanx 4 the files. Im not sure if I am ever gonna do a full suit but just in case i have the files. Question.....Is there any helmet foam temps out there? Because it seem like its just foam temps 4 the neck and down(I probably just over looked it).

17. STEALTH

I have one. I'll hook you up with it. Just need to upload it when I get home.

18. Demolition

Demolition Well-Known Member

Stealth would you be a star and do the warmachine files as well i want to make that next after i finish ironman pleeeeeaaase

19. jaymay023

jaymay023 Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nice work! Have yet to try foam, this tempts me. LOL

20. STEALTH

@ demolition

Already in the works. Should have some parts up tonight.

Also for Mark III

@ Jay

Yes you should go for it. :)

21. Noc

Noc New Member

Thanx a lot

22. RedDevilRabbit

RedDevilRabbit Member

fantastic. as it is now getting cold here in ohio.. and i am not about to do bondo/resin indoors this is perfect! thanks!

23. STEALTH

@Noc -First post has been updated with a helmet file.

Give it a shot.
    I'd still recommend building helmets out of paper pep method even for foam builds.

Just remember to use thinner foam for it.

24. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

Very nice Steff. :thumbsup If I was a foam guy at all I'd be all over these. :cool

25. dabiddabird

Just a heads up the link for the letter size version Mark VI back is saying the link is not valid. All the others seem to be fine.

26. STEALTH

hmm strange. Give it a shot now.

27. dabiddabird

Wow that was quick lol. Yea whatever you did worked. Downloaded just fine.

Muchas Gracias amigo

28. STEALTH

Oh great, thanks for helping me out with that issue :)

29. Noc

Noc New Member

Thanx a lot

30. AnakinChris

AnakinChris New Member

Thank ~~~~ good job

31. SMOKE

SMOKE Well-Known Member

These are great! Thanks for sharing man! (y)thumbsup That's right double thumbs.

32. TKRalph

TKRalph Well-Known Member

what's the difference between A4 and Letter version?

33. dabiddabird

Its paper format. If your in the U.S. you will be using the letter size.

34. Rick Hanson

Rick Hanson Sr Member

^^ beaten by seconds! :lol

A4 is a metric paper size, slightly longer and skinnier than the US Letter size. Being in the US, you'd most likely want to download the Letter size files. :)

35. dabiddabird

Did a quick (really quick lol) build of the chest so you can see what to expect. I used foamies I had lying around. The files are great. Simple, efficient, fast, and easy to assemble.

This would look a lot better when you take your time and use better materials.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again to everyone who played a role in creating these. And thanks again Stealth for putting Iron Man armor in the hands of us budget builders/average Joes.

36. Dericrw

Dericrw Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Your foam files look extremely friendly, nice job on combining pieces and staying foam friendly! Maybe I'll have a foam build in the future

37. roy

roy Member

thanks for sharing... :thumbsup

roy

38. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

As I stated in Glenn's thread. I am dee dee de to this stuff. Are the pep files labeled like part a goes to this part a , top bottom etc etc. Sorry I am really new to pep.

39. Blackdynamo2

Blackdynamo2 Well-Known Member

Stef, you Robo, Juice, and a few others i forgot to mention helped the world of newbies! Now the world is gonna be full of Iron Mans! I'll be back soon! Thanks for your concern / support man, its much appreciated! Its easy to deal with things when you have support from everywhere! Keep Building! Delray...

j0wE likes this.
  40. quovadis0920

quovadis0920 Sr Member

woah! This'll be nice! I am really tempted to try this one out :rolleyes

41. dabiddabird

The files still have numbering so you can match them up that way. But honestly if you just have the file open on your computer while assembling you'll have no issues of know where a piece goes.

42. Roadkiller

Roadkiller New Member

Wow! Many thanks for sharing your hard work and time with us. This is very much appreciated :thumbsup

43. Johnnymuffintop

Johnnymuffintop Active Member

Thanks Stealth, been meaning to sink my teeth into foam and this might just be how I do it.
    So again, thanks.

44. Kal

Kal Well-Known Member

Never mind.

45. rockeagle2001

rockeagle2001 Well-Known Member

amazing stuff. and the speed as well. are u going to do a war machine one as well?

46. jayjayn

jayjayn Well-Known Member

yay mark iv chest!! and great work i really needed to work on the legs and a new chest and back great templates just now i have to decide if i should trash the paper pep templates i have cut out and ready to trace or use your simpler templates, it would save a lot of time from gluing all the extra edges i have. decisions decisions u suck..=p

47. jayjayn

btw please make the foot patterns =D

also i just checked the cod piece in the front pieces look broken wierdly enough, also on the back piece you have some added folds on pages 4 and 7

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  48. STEALTH

You could've just used "disjoin" to remove those folds.
    Any way, I updated the files so that they're gone. :thumbsup

I don't know what you mean exactly about the Cod, it looks fine for Foam.

49. jayjayn

yeah i did do that just letting you know since not everyone has the full version of pepakura viewer , and the cod piece on page 1 the line on the front piece is broken and the piece below that as well.

50. STEALTH

Good point man. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't think of that at all.

Could you take a screen shot of what you're talking about in regards to the Cod and circle it.

Thanks man. :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.