Delete thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dabiddabird

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Wow this is gonna help out so many people. Great work Stealth! Thanks

STEALTH

Sr Member
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build and "Green" Vers

Deleted Post

Last edited:

STEALTH

Sr Member

Deleted post

Last edited:

Surreal Studios

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

Stef once again you never cease to amaze me, you are a credit to the peping community and this fourm, great work!!

Woolfy

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

woah. i wanna see it made.

STEALTH

Sr Member

There are lots of mark VI. You should check out. Graphic Jordans's he"s almost done.

Mig407

you rock bro! very awesome of you to do this.

Noc

STEALTH.....Thanx 4 the files. Im not sure if I am ever gonna do a full suit but just in case i have the files. Question.....Is there any helmet foam temps out there? Because it seem like its just foam temps 4 the neck and down(I probably just over looked it).

STEALTH

Sr Member

I have one. I'll hook you up with it. Just need to upload it when I get home.

Demolition

Stealth would you be a star and do the warmachine files as well i want to make that next after i finish ironman pleeeeeaaase

jaymay023

Nice work! Have yet to try foam, this tempts me. LOL

STEALTH

Sr Member

@ demolition

Already in the works. Should have some parts up tonight.

Also for Mark III

@ Jay

Yes you should go for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.