Death Star Turret part map and parts run

Oh wow, stellar work! Someone post a pic of the part against what I made and see how close I got? Kit ordered!!

I realize this is a old thread, I apologize for the necromancy if not appropriate.

I am late to the party here. I am working on a 1/72 version of the tower. I have found that 1/48 tank parts work well at 72nd scale. Additionally, the droid strip from the 1/72 FM X-Wing kit is just about a perfect scale for the 1/72 tower.

Does anyone have the original pics of the map? They are not showing up in the this thread and I am unable to register on the studio scale website.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

A.

I realize this is a old thread, I apologize for the necromancy if not appropriate.

I am late to the party here. I am working on a 1/72 version of the tower. I have found that 1/48 tank parts work well at 72nd scale. Additionally, the droid strip from the 1/72 FM X-Wing kit is just about a perfect scale for the 1/72 tower.

Does anyone have the original pics of the map? They are not showing up in the this thread and I am unable to register on the studio scale website.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

A.

Did you ck page 5 ? I uploaded them a while back .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back