Death Race: Frank's Mustang.

stethemessiah

Hey peeps, new here.
Thought I'd start with some pics of this. Made it for my son a couple of xmas's ago. Scratch built around a diecast 1/18 mustang.

wipfin2.jpg

wipfin6.jpg

wipfin5.jpg

wipfin4.jpg

wipfin3.jpg

wipfin1.jpg

Hope you all like.

Last edited:
I love this car...almost like a next generation Road Warrior Ford! The detailing and the weathering look right on. Can you pull out the front and rear wheels more to the outside edge of the body? Maybe it's not possible because the overall wheel diameter is too large? Sorry, I can't tell. Just tryin' to help. :thumbsup

Dave

lol 1st post but.....

Nicely done Hubby. (I'm his Seamstress Misses)

He spent so much time researching every angle of the car. Our Son loves the film and loves Cars. It's now in a plastic display on the shelves at side of PC desk. I love how happy Ste gets when he is model building or painting.
He has his Painting Desk in the livingroom and can end up painting til the early hours in the morning or dawn in some cases as he won't put something down until he happy it's a the right place to stop. (He's just building Rabbit Hutches at the moment but he will be back later to respond tho I did shout out the replys to him and he looked proper chuffed)

Now away with me to the costume section! lol to introduce myself.

Thanks for all the kind words peeps.
The miniguns were made from plastic rods(7 in a bundle, with the centre one sunk back) for the barrels, mounted onto the back ends of modified 40k ork shooters.

hey awesome model,
i am a collector of 1:18 scale diecast movie/tv models.

any chance i can get you to make me one ?

i would pay well..

cheers Jet

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back