Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I'm all in (already have first 2 issues from auction...) but I'm a little concerned for the price in the US. The McLaren MP4 goes for £40 per month UK but $119.99 a month US.

I just called them and the guy said in a day or so. its so new in his system that he was unable to manually enter my subscription... I did sign up for an email notification when the site is updated...

Jedi Dade

yes THe Falcon is now available for order.It comes monthly over the next 25 months and is $59.99 per month plus shipping.Each installment comes with an instruction manual.

I have built a couple of partworks kits from this company and they are really high quality and are really easy to assemble. I think this could be very easily superdetailed by many of the amazingly talented builders on this forum. I believe there may be a limited supply of the kit.They do have a forum which has some of the UK builds on it and they are a few months into the the build if anyone wants to see more detail.Just click on the join the community button on the website and it will take you to the forum.I help moderate the US forum.I am not employed by the company.

http://www.model-space.com/us/build...210999945.www.model-space.com&__utmk=70894675

It is currently only available as a partwork.This is how it was sold in Europe. Partworks kits like this are quite popular in Europe so I guess this is why it was produced that way. I guess it is easier for people to buy it over time if they have limited funds.

Looks like they will be shipping this to Canada from the US.:thumbsup

I will be subscribing soon.

really!!!! were did you get that info?

- - - Updated - - -

It is currently only available as a partwork.This is how it was sold in Europe. Partworks kits like this are quite popular in Europe so I guess this is why it was produced that way. I guess it is easier for people to buy it over time if they have limited funds.

but it would be nice to give the option for those who can afford it all at once.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back