Interest Deadpool Belt and harness

kingsley

I am considering doing a run of the deadpool belt, pouches, sword harness and holster.

$150 USD for the belt and pouches only.

Additional $100 for the shoulder harness to hold two swords.

$50 more for the leg strap to hold the small pouch.

So for the belt, pouches, harness, and leg strap it is $300. Shipping is included in North America.

Anyone interested?

Dan

Last edited:
Your right the sword harness is really just a thin baldric. I was looking at the toy when I was starting to develop the plans. I guess I can do either. If you want movie accurate the belt set is all I can guarantee until I see the movie.

I've put together some things already, but I appreciate the offer. I've sunk too much money into my build so far. But from what I've seen on your Capt America project thread, your work is top notch!

I was just asking a question that someone will eventually ask. I appreciate the information! You know, something that people might be looking for once the movie comes out, is his leg knife sheath. I've been searching for about a month now (and I'm pretty internet savvy), and I can't find it. I'm sure once the movie comes out, costume builds are going to explode. Just an idea!

Hi Dan, just saw your thread, I'd be very I intersted in the whole set. Can I ask if you have photos of all the pieces? Serious buyer.

thanks

Ray

Hi guys. Sorry, I wasn't following this thread - but I am now.

I have 4 Captain America sets to finish and some gaiters taht we have restarted after a bunch got lost in shipping (half of the run...mistakes were made and now corrected). I am planning to make a set of thses very soon 9leather coming in this week).

Now that there is expressed interest, stay tuned and we'll have some shots. If someone is interested in being the first to buy one, and thus getting the prototype, I would be willing to give a deal.

Thanks,

Dan

Ok So I am making a full set right now for Kolfusion and am negotiating with a buckle maker for the full sets. Stay tuned kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
2016-02-16 09.51.30.jpg2016-02-16 09.51.57.jpg2016-02-16 09.55.04.jpg2016-02-16 09.55.26.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

These photos show the pouches and the belt. The belt does not have the buckle, but the 1.25" strips fit inside the side loops on the side of the buckle and secure on the back with velcro.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back