1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Interest Deadpool Belt and harness

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by kingsley, Aug 10, 2015.

1. kingsley

kingsley Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am considering doing a run of the deadpool belt, pouches, sword harness and holster.

$150 USD for the belt and pouches only.

Additional $100 for the shoulder harness to hold two swords.

$50 more for the leg strap to hold the small pouch.

So for the belt, pouches, harness, and leg strap it is $300. Shipping is included in North America.

Anyone interested?

Dan

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    Kolfusion likes this.
  2. ichibans13

ichibans13 Active Member

I assume, based on the mentioning of the MP5 and shoulder harness, you are not referring to the movie version of Deadpool?

3. kingsley

Your right the sword harness is really just a thin baldric. I was looking at the toy when I was starting to develop the plans. I guess I can do either. If you want movie accurate the belt set is all I can guarantee until I see the movie.

KlingonReaper likes this.
  4. ichibans13

ichibans13 Active Member

I've put together some things already, but I appreciate the offer. I've sunk too much money into my build so far. But from what I've seen on your Capt America project thread, your work is top notch!

I was just asking a question that someone will eventually ask. I appreciate the information! You know, something that people might be looking for once the movie comes out, is his leg knife sheath. I've been searching for about a month now (and I'm pretty internet savvy), and I can't find it. I'm sure once the movie comes out, costume builds are going to explode. Just an idea!

5. false warrior

false warrior New Member

Amazon has an awesome leg knife sheath. Just search Blue Reef Neoprene Knife Leg Wrap

6. Kolfusion

Kolfusion New Member

Hi Dan, just saw your thread, I'd be very I intersted in the whole set. Can I ask if you have photos of all the pieces? Serious buyer.

thanks

Ray

7. kingsley

Hi guys. Sorry, I wasn't following this thread - but I am now.

I have 4 Captain America sets to finish and some gaiters taht we have restarted after a bunch got lost in shipping (half of the run...mistakes were made and now corrected). I am planning to make a set of thses very soon 9leather coming in this week).

Now that there is expressed interest, stay tuned and we'll have some shots. If someone is interested in being the first to buy one, and thus getting the prototype, I would be willing to give a deal.

Thanks,

Dan

8. thundrkiss

thundrkiss Active Member

interested

9. kingsley

Ok So I am making a full set right now for Kolfusion and am negotiating with a buckle maker for the full sets. Stay tuned kids.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  10. phuemin

phuemin New Member

any photo of what the final product? or is it haven't completed yet?

11. kingsley

Just starting it this week.

12. fun4spidey

fun4spidey Well-Known Member

For sure !

13. kingsley

2016-02-16 09.51.30.jpg 2016-02-16 09.51.57.jpg 2016-02-16 09.55.04.jpg 2016-02-16 09.55.26.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

These photos show the pouches and the belt. The belt does not have the buckle, but the 1.25" strips fit inside the side loops on the side of the buckle and secure on the back with velcro.

KlingonReaper likes this.
  14. jimmydellamorte

jimmydellamorte Well-Known Member

15. kingsley

I can do another set for $200 plus shipping . Even toss in a belt and buckle prototype.

16. jimmydellamorte

jimmydellamorte Well-Known Member

gimme yer contact info