Dead Space Costume (Security Suit) WIP

PieSzy

Spraw_security_suit.jpg
Hello everyone!
I'd like to show you some progress photos of my Dead Space Security Suit costume.

I've started from making helmet. Helmet is complete so it's time to make torso armor. In breaks for relaxation i work on plasma cutter.
Material: Eva foam 5mm

2014-12-15 20.58.21.jpg
Plasma Cutter with servo arm in it.

2.jpg
Helmet base.

3.jpg
Helmet before painting.

DSC_5031.JPG~2.jpg
Painting

DSC_5005.JPG~2.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Final effect

Attachments

• hełm dead space~3.jpg
    hełm dead space~3.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 1,486
  • DSC_4971.JPG~2.jpg
    DSC_4971.JPG~2.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC_4967.JPG~2.jpg
    DSC_4967.JPG~2.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to theRPF but I was wondering if you had the files or some kind of template for the security helmet, me and my girlfriend are working on costumes for Comic Con and Halloween 2015 and we have every template except this helmet(she's going as boba fett and I'm going as Isaac Clarke, it would be cool if you could somehow send it to me because I can't find it anywhere and I have no idea how to make the helmet base properly. anyway thank you a lot and nice build, i hope to see the rest of the costume soon if you make it!

Thank you for kind words! :)

Costume is finished. I've also made quick Ellie Langford costume for my fiancee.
Check out some more progress photos and images of our completed suits.

Time to organize some Dead Space photo shoot. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello kind sir,I LOVE YOUR BUILD! I have wanted fo do this for ever but i click on the links and you sad some links are dead can you make a updated version for this because i really eanna mame a security helmet and a riot security and with possibly a gabe Weller security helmet

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back