Dead Space 3 | Casual Isaac & Ellie

Naldzidigii

Hey everyone!

So this is my first cosplay costume that I am tackling. I am going to be making the casual Isaac Clarke and Ellie Langford from Dead Space III. So far I only have Ellie's rig modeled out in clay. Nothing special. I will be refining it before I cast it in Polyurethane resin. The health bars on both rigs will be a solid acrylic rod with the pattern etched in. Here are the first set of pictures, will be posting more when I have time to work on it!

IMG_7662.jpegIMG_7661.jpegIMG_7663.jpegIMG_7665.jpeg

Small little update - I have started making the mold, and will hopefully be making a pull tonight. Also my acrylic rod to bend and etch arrived today!IMG_0881.JPGIMG_0884.JPGIMG_0882.JPGIMG_0885.JPG

Got my first pull done! I am pretty happy with how it came out, a few weak spots in the design, but those will be fixed when the lights are filled in.

Also got the bondo and first layer of paint put on. once that is dried I will begin weathering.
IMG_0887.JPGIMG_0888.JPGIMG_0889.JPG

Alright, Ellie's rig is pretty much done with weathering. I am liking the way it came out! Next step is working on the acrylic bar and figuring out the lighting for that.
Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 1.15.39 PM.png

LED's have been wired up! Still trying to figure out the acrylic bar, as it is very hard to try and bend it without messing it up. Might have to do an alternative.

IMG_0914.JPGIMG_0913.JPGIMG_0915.JPGIMG_0916.JPGIMG_0917.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back