DB P1 v2 Bio Compatibility

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Which of the following Bios fits a DB P1 v2:

• KJ Titanica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narin

• Bonehuner

• KJ P1 5th Gen

• Mamba

• Porsche P1

• Stop f**king around and sculpt your own

• Total voters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

Yes, mine fits it very well. So does the KJP1 since that is basically my P1 with a couple of mods that Jamie made. The Narin is possibly too small, comparing it to my P1. As I understand it, the Titanica was made very thick and would likely be a complete nightmare to wear as part of a suit, if that was your intention. It would possibly also cause problems with fitting it over the mask.

WhiskeyBeard

Right on. Thanks as always for the good advice. Bummer about the Titanica, it would make a great display piece either way.

morbius

ya i love the narin bio it fit the mask well here is a pick just to show. also andrewRF is using it on his DB P1 V2 that bovine is building for him.

047.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: