Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

so im starting my armored batman suit and i have no idea how to light the eyes and still see. I'd like as good visibility as possible so i can wear it to comic con. any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

also what is the default scale on the pep files (what height person will it fit?)

i had a 3d file commissioned by member Skylu3designs and this is the 2nd helmet that I've made.
I plan to build the full suit but wont start till next year when the statue is out
P1000112.jpgP1000124.jpgP1000125.jpgP1000123.jpg

Hey,

Thanks for all your effort. I can seem to open any of the files regarding the foam suit.

Anyway you could send me an email with pdf or regular docs, or anything to build this suit in foam. Sorry for asking so much.

Do some of the foam files need to be printed twice to make both half's ? Such as the helmet and chest. I see them layed out ready to print but only half the armor, then if you scroll out more I see a bunch of pieces tossed to the side, I assume they are the paper pepakura files that were not needed for the foam ?

Thank you

Do some of the foam files need to be printed twice to make both half's ? Such as the helmet and chest. I see them layed out ready to print but only half the armor, then if you scroll out more I see a bunch of pieces tossed to the side, I assume they are the paper pepakura files that were not needed for the foam ?

Thank you

After you print/cut the files in paper, all you need to do is flip them upside down when tracing/cutting the foam pieces to get the other side.

One thing I do is assemble all the paper together first, with tape along the seams. From there i do a test fit. Also, depending on how some of the pieces line up, you can combine them giving you less pieces to cut.

Thanks BeauBurn , yours looks awesome!!

I´m using KadzaNeon´s Files. But the forearm is made by my own because I wanted more details. And the feet are froma another armour. XD

Btw where can I find those files?? They look good!!

Well, after months of lurking in this thread, I finally pretty much finished my Armored suit. I'm pretty happy with how it came out (Considering it's my first time working with P1000714.JPGP1000715.JPGfoam)P1000712.JPGP1000713.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back