Interest DaveP's 40th Anniversary Luke Hero (Interest Thread)

I’m totally in. Luke’s ROTJ saber is one of the few I don’t mind having too many options. Maybe even two. Also interested in yuma cause it sounds like I need it to help get my collection closer to completion (I can’t recall what it actually is, I didn’t even know a v3 existed until recently lol).

**UPDATE**

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to post a very quick but heartfelt THANK YOU! to everyone who has expressed an interest in this run so far.

I'm still working flat out on my current Obi run so not quite ready to push the button on this one. It is nearing completion though, and the vast majority of the work is done for this one, so when I feel the time is right to order the parts to arrive at an appropriate time, I'll drop a proper update with MUCH more detail.

Just to answer a couple of recurring questions for the time being:

• There will be "some" room inside the control box to accommodate electronics/lights for those who are proficient in that area... I do have my own thoughts on this though and will go in to more detail later...

• There will be both Yuma and ISYHCANL boxes made available, along with updated Yuma stencils and Blades for those who need/want them.

The top post in the thread is really just a very brief summary/announcement at this stage. A lot of thought and attention has gone in to each and every part of this hilt over the past year or two, so there is a LOT to write up and explain. I'll be fleshing out the thread with more details in the coming weeks. (y)

I'm in the process of gathering as many vintage parts as possible for this run, including vintage switches/vector boards (thanks to 3251bimmer) so will be able to offer a few fully (almost) vintage hilts when the run finally kicks off! :eek:

Very excited to be returning to where my prop building journey all began. :)

For now though, I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for your interest!

All the best, and MTFBWY!

Dave

Thanks for the update Dave, so excited for this!!! keep up the awesome work.

I would also like an ISYHCANL box along with the hero box, hopefully I will be able to stretch to getting two hilts, one hero and one Yuma from you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back