Interest Darth Vader Energizer commercial lightsaber 3D printed MHS conversion kit

I absolutely love the kindness on the RPF!!

& a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you & your family MCM!! :cheers
& a very heartfelt prayer for his continued healing & growing.

Thank you all for the kind words! The little guy is doing well; he's getting so chubbly! He loves music, especially The Nutcracker, and the wife is totally down for doing Star Wars themed costumes for Halloween.

I digress.

Black filament is on the way. I figure I'll do the run in small batches, maybe 5 kits at a time. Expect a new sign up thread soon.

Mance

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I devised a better t-track mounting jig. This thing works wonderfully! The sign up thread will be up in the next 24 hours.
4e78d2e7da58d1119db2555536cde6ba.jpg
2c79c03dbceee78d3ce69038835c5b79.jpg
158ed0cd6a78a6c6ec5ec923173e77bd.jpg

Nice...so the other parts will be available as well?

Still hoping for a kit scaled to my 38mm pipe, like we chatted about :cool

Out of curiosity, why are some people asking for parts to fit 38 mm OD tubing? What is the OD of the TCSS tubing parts?
The MHS tubing is 37mm, just a hair difference but enough to make certain parts not fit so well.

I was wondering what exact peices of tubing do you need from the custom saber shop for this or what height is yours? If you can awnser anyone of these questions I would be grateful I'm tryna look for a budget way to make a nice Iconic saber.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back