Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

If its not readily available, maybe one of us US based members can arrange a group buy for those overseas. Hopefully the length is a standard one. Probably wont be though. Just means whatever longer standard length we can find will need to be cut down.

If there is a huge problem getting the rod over seas, I have no problem getting the rod and sending it to 1 person over there to distribute to everyone else. As long as materials and shipping is covered, I don’t mind volunteering my time

I’d also be willing to ship rods internationally if it is necessary (meaning if Halliwax becomes overwhelmed by it). Let’s tag-team this, Danny!

I just sent this to a member who asked how long the production time would take, and I figured I'd post it here for everyone else.

At the end of this week, I'll close the list and order the metal emitters. They should arrive within a month. Then I'll have everything in hand to fulfill all the orders at once. All the resin casting, processing, and painting is already done. I have all the washers and all the o-rings on hand already.

IMG_0542.JPG

This is too good of a deal to pass up. Please add me to the list for one.

Thanks for offering these.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back