Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If its not readily available, maybe one of us US based members can arrange a group buy for those overseas. Hopefully the length is a standard one. Probably wont be though. Just means whatever longer standard length we can find will need to be cut down.
If there is a huge problem getting the rod over seas, I have no problem getting the rod and sending it to 1 person over there to distribute to everyone else. As long as materials and shipping is covered, I don’t mind volunteering my time
I’d also be willing to ship rods internationally if it is necessary (meaning if Halliwax becomes overwhelmed by it). Let’s tag-team this, Danny!

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just sent this to a member who asked how long the production time would take, and I figured I'd post it here for everyone else.

At the end of this week, I'll close the list and order the metal emitters. They should arrive within a month. Then I'll have everything in hand to fulfill all the orders at once. All the resin casting, processing, and painting is already done. I have all the washers and all the o-rings on hand already.

B-Wing

This is too good of a deal to pass up. Please add me to the list for one.

Thanks for offering these.

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
If its not too late please add me to the list.

I do have a question though - will the casting have real LEDs (or holes for them) or will they be cast into the saber

Jedi Dade