Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Now showing V2 teaser pics**

She's a girl, but yes she did lol. Had to take the suit off about halfway through the day due to her getting too hot (it's coming into Summer here in Aus) and there being a few pinch points around the neck and elbows that she got sick of, but she loved all the attention she was getting lol.

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Now showing V2 teaser pics**

hey everyone, some great work going on here. just wondering if anyone has the mark vii foam files in pdf format. us mac users are at a bit of a disadvantage here. anyone able to help me out?????????????????????

cheers

aidan

She's a girl, but yes she did lol. Had to take the suit off about halfway through the day due to her getting too hot (it's coming into Summer here in Aus) and there being a few pinch points around the neck and elbows that she got sick of, but she loved all the attention she was getting lol.

Sorry. Glad she enjoyed it!!!!

For what body size (in cm) is the original scale of 23?

If i remember correctly the original scale of 23 should be 5'10 so it would be 177.8 cm

Hey Darkside,

Wanted to show you the finished result of my MkVII build for the youngster. Here we are this weekend just gone at the convention I was making it for. Probably the best pic of the suit I've been able to find thus far. There are some other good ones, but not long after we got there the abs velcro had a malfunction, so it started to fall off, and eventually did so, so this is the best of the complete suit.

I'd like to thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work on this project because without you I wouldn't have even thought to attempt this.

You are very welcome. That suit looks great and looks good on her too. You guys make a good superhero team. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate. Chucked some monies your way for the privilege of using your files :).

Thank you for the files ! I hope in a few weeks I`ll post some pics with the suit, until then please take a look at my helmet work!
18355-2-up.jpg

Just curious I received the password for the pep files but it only opens with viewer not designer also should I print files in landscape and can i scale with viewer thanks sorry for all questions

Just curious I received the password for the pep files but it only opens with viewer not designer also should I print files in landscape and can i scale with viewer thanks sorry for all questions

Hey, Unfortunately you can't scale files in viewer and you should print it out in what ever format it was designed in but it also depends on whether or not you've moved/rotated the pieces around to get the optimum print spacing. I happy for someone to correct me on this as I'm fairly new to this myself.

In terms of the password protected pep files only opening in viewer... That's maybe a Darkside question...

Hope this has helped. :)

From first post:
A password is now required to view the files in Pep Designer.

You can open the files in Viewer without the password, but viewer doesn't allow for scaling, saving etc. Use the password in Designer (which is a different program altogether and requires a separate download) to enable scaling. You'll need the full version of Designer rather than just the trial version in order to save any changes you make however.

After you type the password you have to click on the OK button. If you hit the Enter key then it will open the file in Pep Viewer even if you type the password.

When I seen this on the rpf I decided to have a go at it. This is my first time doing pep. So I built the Sharkmark helmet and since it turned out ok I'm moving onto the rest of the suit, but when I printed out the chest 9 pages were fine then numbers only, I thought I fixed it by setting transparency to 0, but when I printed the back 9 pages then all black pages. I'm going to use a lot of ink at this speed. I've seen a post on this but no replies so if anyone can help thanks in advance.

hey everyone, some great work going on here. just wondering if anyone has the mark vii foam files in pdf format. us mac users are at a bit of a disadvantage here. anyone able to help me out?????????????????????

cheers

aidan

cheers

aidan

You should first find the right scale that fits you,then ask if someone can save it to pdf for you... Without a scale is not so useful because you might end up with parts going out of the printable area if you have to increase its size...

Or just install bootcamp :lol

Hey Darkside, Does the version 2 of the files are password?
if we have to resize, how do you do? Will they be shared passwords?

Where i can download V2 file? I need it too, please Darkside

293718_471983426185313_1379417020_n.jpg

Now I need ABS v.2 because ABS v.1 it not Flexible

version 2 files will be avaialable when he's finished building them. Dont be pushy. He's being nice enough to just hand these out no question.

Now I need ABS v.2 because ABS v.1 it not Flexible

The abs ARE flexible if you know how to work them. I'll give you some pinters that worked wonderfully for my mark 4. I build each section seperatly as the pep files instruct, then i fit them all together and instead of bondoing them together, i bondoed in some elastic. Put as much in as you need. The peices WILL flow properly.

It looks like starkmark7 answered the recent questions, thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank P4r4dox86 for being a big supporter of my work and for his contributions to this project. Your name has been added to the VIP list and you will get 2 months early access to the V2 files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi im new here, are all the builds is wear-able?
ive just started constructing the helmet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back