Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Now showing V2 teaser pics**

i am sooooooooooooooooooo imterseted i want to learn pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Now showing V2 teaser pics**

177086_378026065612671_284973870_o.jpg

Check all news on my page! https://www.facebook.com/tdaworkshop
Another thanks to Darkside! :D :D :D

You should first find the right scale that fits you,then ask if someone can save it to pdf for you... Without a scale is not so useful because you might end up with parts going out of the printable area if you have to increase its size...

Or just install bootcamp :lol

cheers, not a fan of dual boot systems. but i have no idea about scaling. im 6"2 and when i built Robo's mark 4 chest and back piece they fit perfectly........

Anyone able to help me out?

the mark 7 is my favourite suit, foam pdf's needed please

cheers

Aidan

Last edited:

Hello! I introduce myself I'm Elisha! are just in the world of cosplay! I have almost finished my cosplay Iron Mark 3 armor it will post photos soon! in the meantime I post to download the Pepakura FILE!

iron man final iron man final.rar
mark 3 Iron-Man-Mark-3(1).zip
WAR MACHINE juice's war machine foam pepakura templates.rar
MArk 7 mark 7.rar

I tried the link because I was curious but it is trying to install some download management program. Needless to say I did not continue. What files are in the MArk 7.rar link? Who made the files you are linking too? The only person listed in on the 3rd link... Juice.

Hi again Mike
i was surfing on the net and i just discovered one iron man mark 7 3d file i look it up and in first sight may be ok but it needs more details may be it coud help you on your own proyect

The link to it
Iron man Mark 7 armors | Blend Swap

I hope it helps

Hi again Mike
i was surfing on the net and i just discovered one iron man mark 7 3d file i look it up and in first sight may be ok but it needs more details may be it coud help you on your own proyect

The link to it
Iron man Mark 7 armors | Blend Swap

I hope it helps

Yeah, I have seen that model before... it is a good simple model... good enough for a video game but not for our purposes. Hang tight and see what I have in store for you. ;)

Hey Darkside,

I pepped, glassed, and was filling/sanding the bicep when I ran into problems of my own creating that were going to take so much time to fix, I decided to start over. Before I did, I checked out a lot of reference images, and found some areas you may want to take note of for your v2 files.

The first problem I ran into was the length of the front (gold bicep), when scaled 'properly' bit into my arm when I tried flexing more than about 45 degrees, so I shortened that up a bit in my sculpt. That's right, when I started over, I started with clay this time (still using my pep piece for general scale).

Anyways, the area I would focus on most is the tricep area, in my reference pics it differs quite a bit (or I really really messed up the pep ;-))

I would have sent this as a private message, but I couldn't find a way to attach messages to pm's (as opposed to posts).

I'm still working on the sculpt, but it is far enough along to show, I think.

Thanks for all the hard work, looking forward to seeing the v2 files!

Yeah, I have seen that model before... it is a good simple model... good enough for a video game but not for our purposes. Hang tight and see what I have in store for you. ;)

We all can't wait for some big update :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

lookin awesome darkside keep up the good work man i dont even care about the iron man three peps i just want this one to be super nasty cant wait i deff be sending you some donations for all your hard work
Here are some new V2 teaser pics:

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **New V2 teaser pics pg.68**

lookin awesome darkside keep up the good work man i dont even care about the iron man three peps i just want this one to be super nasty cant wait i deff be sending you some donations for all your hard work

Looking amazing! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

Thanks guys. I am glad you like what you see. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to extend my thanks to Simple for being a big supporter of my work and for his contributions to this project. Your user name has been added to the VIP list and you will get 2 months early access to the V2 files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **New V2 teaser pics pg.68**

I cant wait till these V2 files are done...i started pepping the suit but it turned out being too small...so instead of resizing reprinting and rebuilding i decided ill just wait for the new ones...loving your work so far man...keep it up

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back