dark predator custom

georgieboy26

heres my latest, got to finish leg armour and feet yet, so faded out bottom part of image..lol...modelled him on the mr black pred, usual stuff, made my armour and bits n pieces, made from another wrestling figure... made him with pred head and pred bio, just showing bio mode here....

i have actually seen this baby built bit by bit from scratch and its come along way since day one , nice work gerogieboy another amazing custom :rolleyes:

heres my latest, got to finish leg armour and feet yet, so faded out bottom part of image..lol...modelled him on the mr black pred, usual stuff, made my armour and bits n pieces, made from another wrestling figure... made him with pred head and pred bio, just showing bio mode here....

Fantastic work mate.. Do you know of anyone on here selling models and kits.

any ideas on colors.....the chest is a bit hard to do in the mr. black colors, all those bumps and spots, as I am not a terrific artist..lol....

if i were you, i'd try the spots anyway. and try to wash the whole body with black or dark brown :) hope this helps.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back