Dark Knight Rises

Finish him!

batvbane.jpg

bane's mask and leather vest are kind of strange, perhaps it will look better on film

Maybe it's just me but I don't like seeing batman out in the day light.

Kind of gives away his identity, doesn't it?.

Of course, Nolan ruined Batman with these films so I guess at this point
it doesn't really matter.

I remember when Gotham was Gotham and not Chicago or Pittsburg. These
movies are missing the archetecture that the previous films had.

I'll wait until this hits the dollar bin before I see it. I should have done that
with the first two. Leaned my lesson the hard way on those.

I completely disagree. I did enjoy the Michael Keaton batman films. The other batman films were so hokey and over the top. Batman looking like the gimp with his bat nipples and the cheesy one liners. The backdrop looked like an acid trip with all the neon. I mean a "Batman" charge card?! I praise Nolan for bringing Batman back and making a serious/mature trilogy.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like seeing batman out in the day light.

Kind of gives away his identity, doesn't it?.

Of course, Nolan ruined Batman with these films so I guess at this point
it doesn't really matter.

I remember when Gotham was Gotham and not Chicago or Pittsburg. These
movies are missing the archetecture that the previous films had.

I'll wait until this hits the dollar bin before I see it. I should have done that
with the first two. Leaned my lesson the hard way on those.

I think Batman fighting in the daytime would be a unique visual sight when compared to all the previous Batman outings. An all dark figure in a bright setting. Could be interesting in how they handle it.

However, these could be day for night shots like these two from The Dark Knight.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Someone tell the quick story of bane....does he need the venom to be stronger does the venom make him grow in size and muscularity?

Reason i ask is in the 1st trailer i thought it was cool seeing batman stumble back and bane coming at him looked like bane was much larger and made a better battle

but after seeing these photos it looks like bane is bats little brother and not big at all?

Less impressed with what these photos show....

Venom=hulk up. Cutting off the flow though drives him insane with pain. I was trying to see if he had a dispenser of some kind on his wrist. It looks like he has "something" on his right hand, but I cant't tell because of the sleeve. In the comics, the switch is on his left hand.

I was wondering if they take the "Spiderman No More" approach instead of the back injury story line. Then again, the press release said that this Bane was different from the comic book-cartoon-movie incarnations. He may just decide to walk away, and come back after all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:
In the trailer, Batman is at a distance and Bane is climbing steps, so he would look bigger with camera angle.

I can't wait for this movie to be done and out.

Then maybe we can a reboot and get a good Batman again. Not a crybaby.

If I want angst in a night dweller, I'll watch Twilight.

.....and I won't be watching Twilight.

Can we get a dark night DETECTIVE? I mean THAT is what Batman is supposed to be.

Thank you for the info did not know the background story on this character....i read his wiki and is pretty cool....

Much more liked the idea of a huge menacing character rather than a same size or younger brother character he looks like in the final battle photos shown above.... Has to be final battle oR bane's character would start pretty weak getting a batbow to the face....

Still hope the movie cool just not as excited now....

Can we get a dark night DETECTIVE? I mean THAT is what Batman is supposed to be.
micdavis speaks the truth. :thumbsup

What?!!!

I Lloo

I...ah

I l o v.....

I love you man.

it had to be said:thumbsup

Bane was a chubby nothing without the venom......that said late 90's he was locked up in solitary and worked out like a beast and dominated KG Beast he was reborn without the venom into one bad dude.

That is not bane. Bane is awesome that is corny and cheap looking, but I didn't like the last two films either. Batman is a hard character to get across on the big screen.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back