Dark Knight Rises

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sparrowed

I see the Supes shield clear as day, but where is this Joker?

305bdb9d.jpg

????????

Trailer? I guess I'll be seeing Harry Potter afterall.

dbuck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see the Joker on the upper right tip of the batman wing....upside down.

But then I have never ever seen one of those 3d images in a poster, either.

I like this teaser poster a lot.

niennumb1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Where the heck you seeing the Joker and the supes symbol? That grainy closeup shows me nothing! I'm going blind apparently!

DuneMuadDib

Sr Member
Love me a good negative space image. Digging this poster a lot.

I'm not buying the Bane poster, something about it just looks...fanmade.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.