Daredevil (Netflix) Billy Clubs 3D File

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's my turn to give back to this amazing community.

Following the immense success and love of Marvel's Daredevil series, I modeled Murdock's billy clubs, as seen in the season finale, in Tinkercad. I've made the file available to all of you wonderful people...for FREE. Let me know what you think!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:853702

Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 9.04.53 PM.png

Now go out and stop Wilson Fisk. You might need some body armor though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 3.28.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 3.28.56 PM.png
    540.8 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:

Following the immense success and love of Marvel's Daredevil series, I modeled Murdock's billy clubs, as seen in the season finale, in Tinkercad. I've made the file available to all of you wonderful people...for FREE. Let me know what you think!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:853702

View attachment 482917

Good man, Thain. Very generous of you and fantastic work!

Bravo.

Fantastic thankyou any idea what the cm3 of the file is tried sending to my local printer who is normally really cheap and the instant quote is £214 lol

And shapeways says unprintable weird lovely file none the less

Last edited:
Fantastic thankyou any idea what the cm3 of the file is tried sending to my local printer who is normally really cheap and the instant quote is £214 lol

And shapeways says unprintable weird lovely file none the less

The size of the short club is 12" in Tinkercad and the long one is 14". Both have a diameter of about 1". I wonder why it's unprintable...let me know what I can do to make it printable!

The size of the short club is 12" in Tinkercad and the long one is 14". Both have a diameter of about 1". I wonder why it's unprintable...let me know what I can do to make it printable!
I'm not really sure I no very little about 3d design and printing are the sticks solid or hollow. Was thinking last night about the price for printing and wondered if it was because they where solid if you made them hollow people could fill them with whatever they want for strength even resin of foam if people want them nice and lite. I have no idea why shapeways says unprintable maybe someone else can upload it see if theres a problem or if I made some mistake in my upload

I'm not really sure I no very little about 3d design and printing are the sticks solid or hollow. Was thinking last night about the price for printing and wondered if it was because they where solid if you made them hollow people could fill them with whatever they want for strength even resin of foam if people want them nice and lite. I have no idea why shapeways says unprintable maybe someone else can upload it see if theres a problem or if I made some mistake in my upload

I did make them solid just because I know that with some printers you can set an infill before you print. I'll release a hollow version in the next couple days to see if that helps you out!

I re-did the model, making it more accurate, hollow, and split into 3 sections for those with smaller printers like myself. The first post has been updated. Enjoy!

Hey Thain was wondering if you get a chance could you put all the files into one single file my local charge 15 surcharge per file but even they are separated on one file I only get surcharge once :)

Daredevil (Netflix) Billy Clubs by Thain

View attachment 488553

I am printing the clubs right now and they look great so far. 1 question I kept the scale at 100 look like the right size but should i print it bigger or is that size right at 100

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back