Netflix Daredevil suit by whitesheapleather

niloc87

So i hear alot of good reviews in terms of cosplays even more so about captain america and most go to suggestions is whitesheepleather and now i found out about their new netflix daredevil outfit that comes with the accessories (minus cowl and billy clubs) i just want some opinions from you guys and see if its worth it from the looks of the pictures if custom sized it might as be very close to the screen used outfit. link provided for you to check out and form your opinion THANKS also at the time of writing this they are having their 42% discount on any suits over $500 so $200 so doesnt seem to bad using that savings for the cowl and billy clubs and shoes thats my thoughts would love to hear the community input thanks!

I've seen many in-hand photos of the similarly screen printed lycra stealth suit they're offering and the execution looks stellar. I have an Endgame Cap WSL suit and love it. The value at 42% off is hard to beat. I've been thinking hard about both the stealth and this DD suit.

I've seen many in-hand photos of the similarly screen printed lycra stealth suit they're offering and the execution looks stellar. I have an Endgame Cap WSL suit and love it. The value at 42% off is hard to beat. I've been thinking hard about both the stealth and this DD suit.
i made the leap and got myself the stealth suit with accessories with that 42% because it was cheaper to have all that than the retail price for just the suit itself and getting both would be almost the same retail price as just the stealth suit with accessories

i made the leap and got myself the stealth suit with accessories with that 42% because it was cheaper to have all that than the retail price for just the suit itself and getting both would be almost the same retail price as just the stealth suit with accessories
Nice. If I didn't already have the stealth suit I'd probably have already pulled the trigger on both of them. I bought a non-printed stealth from Leather Fashion Valley last spring in their basic textured stretch material and have barely worn it. No way to move it at value with the sales going on and not knowing when cons happen again are only a complicating factor.

I have the DD suit on its way went for all custome sizing should be here in the next few weeks I'll be sure to put up a review once I have it.

It’s a fantastic suit and with some weathering can looks very much like the show.
2C9AC644-A8DE-476E-971C-499BBCF8B773.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back