Limited Run Danny's Star Lord Screen accurate SHORT JACKET

If you don't mind me asking, why does this picture look so different? Almost like the screen printing is washed out.
I used a mix of red pastel and leather wax on it to age it a bit, might be why it looks different... but the printed pattern is very distinct in real life

If you don't mind me asking, why does this picture look so different? Almost like the screen printing is washed out.
We printed the first jackets in a wonderful fabric that made it look very nice and shiny but we quickly realised that it got very faded away very fast so now we're using a fabric that will last for longer and the print won't fade out with use, it's more expensive but far more resistant.

We printed the first jackets in a wonderful fabric that made it look very nice and shiny but we quickly realised that it got very faded away very fast so now we're using a fabric that will last for longer and the print won't fade out with use, it's more expensive but far more resistant.

Danny! When is the vol. 2 jacket ready? can´t wait .. and sorry for asking again and again :$:wacko

I'm curious, since your vol 2 jacket is really awesome in quality, I've been wondering why you never went back to fix some of your first jacket. Like the weird button alignments (how the stripes don't line up), maybe adding a few more stripes, etc. Or do you leave that quality up to Magnoli, since that version is also available?

And yeah, I have one of yours and it's gotten dirty from use that it's nowhere near as vibrant as it was. I still like it, but that new model you mentioned would probably have been better. It's years old by this point, though.

I'm curious, since your vol 2 jacket is really awesome in quality, I've been wondering why you never went back to fix some of your first jacket. Like the weird button alignments (how the stripes don't line up), maybe adding a few more stripes, etc. Or do you leave that quality up to Magnoli, since that version is also available?

And yeah, I have one of yours and it's gotten dirty from use that it's nowhere near as vibrant as it was. I still like it, but that new model you mentioned would probably have been better. It's years old by this point, though.
Hey man! I think you have me confused since I haven't posted my vol 2 version, which button alignment are you referring to?

Danny

Hey man! I think you have me confused since I haven't posted my vol 2 version, which button alignment are you referring to?

Danny
Sorry, you're right. I must've misread something somewhere that he vol 2 jackets were yours.

Anyway, this is what I was referring:
IMG_1184.JPG

The buttons go into serious misalignment starting here (the button should match up with the stripe), and I seem to recall there being a huge gap between the bottom two because of how misaligned they are to the film. Same number of them, but only the very top one is in the right position.

While I like your stripes, they really aren't accurate to the film at all. I believe only one side of the jacket in the front has stripes, and the same deal goes for the back. They aren't just two neatly symmetrical lines like you have them. And there are more on the sides.

Granted, Magnoli has perfected the pattern with his jacket, but I was just wondering if you had any upgrades for the #1 in mind or not. It does need a few things, I feel to actually be called screen accurate.

Last edited:
Sorry, you're right. I must've misread something somewhere that he vol 2 jackets were yours.

Anyway, this is what I was referring:
View attachment 754203

The buttons go into serious misalignment starting here (the button should match up with the stripe), and I seem to recall there being a huge gap between the bottom two because of how misaligned they are to the film. Same number of them, but only the very top one is in the right position.

While I like your stripes, they really aren't accurate to the film at all. I believe only one side of the jacket in the front has stripes, and the same deal goes for the back. They aren't just two neatly symmetrical lines like you have them. And there are more on the sides.

Granted, Magnoli has perfected the pattern with his jacket, but I was just wondering if you had any upgrades for the #1 in mind or not. It does need a few things, I feel to actually be called screen accurate.
Please send me a pm with the modifications you'd like to have to get this jacket!

Danny

Please send me a pm with the modifications you'd like to have to get this jacket!

Danny

So, whenever you come back online, Danny; I actually tried to reach out to Heron leather themselves through their What'sApp for slight alteration just a few weeks ago now, and while I conveyed my want to them, they simply said they are unable to alter the pattern (I wanted to change the stripes entirely)... so I noticed you offering it to someone else (at least a few years back, granted), so I'm wondering if YOU'D be able to accomplish this feat somehow? Do you have a closer bond to the guys at Heron or what?

In any case, if you CAN get them to adjust the pattern of this jacket like how I want, man, hit me up with a PM. Let's discuss!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back