Limited Run Danny's Star Lord Screen accurate SHORT JACKET

I love my jacket! I have just weathered it too. Just need to get it dry cleaned. Love the long jacket too (redyed it, adding more pieces to it and then weathering too!)

dannylopuz - You mentioned in a PM to me that you're shipping my jacket 'this week'. It is now Friday.
Please send me the UPS tracking number so I can follow the shipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in an jacket. Is it possible to make an custom measurement? I have an "jacket maker" jacket and would take the measurements from that jacket for this one. Also I posted an interest on "Staar Lord Maan"s thread about the zippers. I would change the sizes to the size that is needed for the lenght of this jacket. So please let me know if it´s possible. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking into all option here, this would be the last option if it comes to it. What I want to ask is if anyone has a size large danny short jacket they want to trade for a size Medium. My medium is just a hair too small on me. I only tried my jacket on in my house so it has never been worn technically. I wouldn't care if your size Large has been worn as long as it has no wear and tear/ damage to it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back