Daft Punk have broken up

I've listened to electronic and ambient music all my life, from pioneers like Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, Vangelis and Jean Michel Jarre (to mention just a few known names) to modern electronic, ambient, space, fusion and even new age music. I like the Daft Punk music, especially their TRON soundtrack.

Saw the breakup, but missed this thread. I liked them and all last week listened to their albums. Don't like every song they did, but over all, I enjoy them.
It reminds me when I lived in Orlando, I used to go to Megacon when I could. In 2014, these 2 were dressed in some pretty good cosplay.....
Always thought it would be funny if it was the real 2 guys. I mean, who would have ever known if it had been really them. Of course the random thought of them taking a trip to Orlando to dress up as themselves is pretty far out there....
(you can see, my camera thought the point of focus with the guy in the background was more interesting.)
P1010761.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back