Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls **collecting balance for RF**

It really does. Picture doesn't do it justice.

It's a 22" size head from Amazon. A pretty snug fit too. There's barely any space between the head and the mask. It keeps it's shape pretty well.

I use that same mannequin head for my Bale Dark Knight cowl, works great!

I use that same mannequin head for my Bale Dark Knight cowl, works great!

You know Rocketeer also has earless Bale heads for DK cowls. Fits perfect and looks even better Just sayin'

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to share. Not saying it's better or worse than anything :)
If you wanna know which one exactly I got, please PM

If its ok to post here, would anyone be interested in purchasing my reverse flash run deposit spot placed with this cowl run? Unfortunately I have family circumstances which need my attention & I can not continue paying it in full so if anyone w. the permission of the rocketeer would like to purchase my spot I placed a 100usd deposit on it via paypal. Really need the funds back for medical bills so if anyone would like feel free to contact me with the rocketeer's approval.

OK can we stick to the props I'm selling here? :)

Received my cowl v2 Flash!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 193

Nah I asked for the finishing services that rocketeer offered. I have to do some touch ups but other than those small things, it's pretty well done. And I have to figure out where I want to attach the Velcro to join the two halves that will work for me.

Awesome! Fits really well on you. Did you do the finishing yourself?

I just received my finished/painted Flash 2.0 cowl (after having received my finished/painted 1.0 cowl just a couple months ago).

I ultimately was too afraid to damage the 1.0 cowl to risk putting it on, and started the process of installing zippers per the tip of a fellow poster on here. I got one zipper installed just when I discovered a 2.0 version was coming out, and promptly ordered that one.

Today I received my 2.0 cowl and it is AMAZING. Easy to get on and off, the headpiece fits like a glove, and while a small amount of neck is visible between the two pieces (mostly when turning your head) it is certainly understandable considering it wasn't custom molded for my head size. I ultimately think the only reason you really see a bit of my neck between the two pieces if because my neck is quite skinny (as is the rest of me). I ordered a maroon ski mask (see: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OAZ4NDQ) from Amazon (which I may have to alter a bit itself) which will hide the exposed neck area, and at the same time add a few millimeters of padding to the inside of the headpiece (to make it truly snug).

Absolutely LOVE THIS, and had nothing but an excellent experience with Rocketeer during both of my transactions! Positive feedback coming his way!

Guess now I just need to find a home for my 1.0 cowl. I would hate for it to go to waste after all of Rocket's hard work.

IMG_1171.JPGIMG_1534.JPGIMG_1538.JPGIMG_1535.JPGIMG_1536.JPG

Yes I have started the run and will be shipping the first batch/week out in the next few days.. I will send everyone emails for shipping. I will also try and update everyone else as to what spot/what date I will be sending out emails to ship their cowls :)
Any updates on the Reverse Flash run C?

Seeing the pics of the finished V2 is getting me excited.....not too much longer to wait!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Did you happen to get my last email C?

Thanks for the update C-man. Looking very forward to getting my hands on this thing. It will surely be well worth the wait. :)

I think Rocket has mentioned before to do 4.

Front, back and both sides.

Correct me, if I'm wrong :)

Anyone have any pointers or tips on where to install the velcro strips?

They have been gluing the two pieces together on the show... Basically making it a one piece.

If you don't want to Velcro it together, gluing them would still be accurate to the show.

If you do Velcro, Rockey said front, back, and both sides should do it. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back