Custom Neca 18" Predator Conversion To The "elder Greyback" **update 9/20 Finished Pictures Pg 7**

Thanks for the comments guys. (y)

Well, this is the last of the in progress pics. Added the shredded netting to the his left gauntlet and wrapped it with some chord and twine.
I also wrapped some strands of rubber chord around the gauntlet as well as the elbow joint so the arm would be flexible...and it also hides the rotating joint.
No ties or chords on his right gauntlet. I don't think there was any in the pics I saw.
Other than that...a few more details to tie up and then he will be all finished. :(

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg

Ok, final pics coming soon...keep your eyes peeled for the finished product. :cool:

****!!!

I have to get to the hospital... I peeled my eyelids off keeping them peeled so much. AAAAAARRRGH... MINE EYES!!!

JK...I'm okay. :D

I cannot wait to see this bad boy. *seat dancing*

This is just awesome! And you did go to the right person to paint this Elder, he looks epic! Good job with the netting to, now I want to see this assembled again with the netting on. :D

i'm sorry , this just has to be the most bad-assed figure project ever... every time i look at this thread (for at least 15-20 min a day) i'm inspired in an almost paralyzing way, you took such drastic steps on this thing, and totally ROCKED it. my customizing hat is off to you man! and then you went through the process to have joe paint it !?!

i'm sure this figure will go down in our history as the greatest greyback fig ever made, again sorry to anyone is crazy enough not to believe so, but it's true, and i humbly temp any of you to try and top it, cause we could always use two ;) can't wait to see the final product, incredible work on your sculpting, and to joe on his painting. what a ******* collaboration, i tell ya.

:) You guys are too much! Thanks for all the nice comments, it really means alot coming from the true Predator fans. :)

Unfortunatley, my commissioned clients must come first, so the Elder is on the back burner...for now!!! :(

I did send some preview photos to Joe and he thinks it looks amazing! He suggested a few changes which I think he was right.

But don't fear, I will soon be caught up and I will have the finished product for all you pred headz.

Thanks guys,

Al :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back